Help with letter "N"!!!!!

H-K

:king: Can some people send some pictures of a nice looking N for my peice that im doing in my room?

im not that great at n's and need some help with them so if you could please send me some pics of n's that would help

thnx./.........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dont want to be a dick....

...but im gonna be. If you can't draw this shit by yourself or even have the idea of just biting it from somewhere else then you are obviously not qualified to be painting anything. Don't come in here asking for a straight up drawing so you can bite it, at least have the fuckin common knowledge to draw your own N and ask how you could improve it. In closing, you're a douche.

call me out..what!!

Skab

wack letters

Speaking about wack letters, there IS no such thing as mentioned earlier. There are so many possibilities to make something look beautiful and the most fascinating thing is the structure of a letter. If you cannot comprehend with such analyzations, then you can't be looking at the future of your graff career if wished. So make a decision now before you will make a bad reputation. But you can always take it back by not tarrying and practice to prove others who you really are capable of. Although the main comments in this thread are egocentric kids who wouldn't want to give a few pointers to someone. Obviously most of them asked themselves the same question when they were young. Your need for knowledge is respected.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by seeking

no man, vlad is right, N's fucking suck.

yeah man, seeking is right, N's fuckin suck.

Re: Re: wack letters

Originally posted by crucible

there's no such thing as a 'wack letter'. they're all good and if you just block them out because you can't do them you're cutting out a big potential for development.

yep

What ya talk bout... N's are a good letter, I like em :-D

But yera, you can't block out letters cuz ya can't do them. I used to HATE J's when I first first started cuz I couldn't do em. Now I really like em. I used to hat elots of letters, bu tI've elarned each one is good... somce I like better than others cuz they leave you with more options to go with. Like I would rather an E than an I cuz you can do more with the E. But I's are nice too and all letters have potential...

Archived