dog bites

kaesthebluntedwonder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by avils:

One day along long time ago I was delivering papers.

A dog lunged out from behind some bushes and bit me on the ankle.

I crashed my bike.

It hurt like hell.

My ankle was bruised and bloody.

I went home.

Then a dog a bit you?

i never had a bad dog bite. one time my friend's chow bit my arm for some reason but i had a jacket on so it was ok, only a little superficial scrape. im not afraid of dogs and pet any dog without thinking. i know they wont bite me.

I am fuckin scared of dogs! In 4th grade this dog named kujo (rabid) use to chase the fuck out me, all the way home. This was the most scary dog in the world. It was part doberman and part rot weiler. Had foam coming out of his mouth, and sometimes blood. One day he chased me, all the way into a major intersection where I dodged a car, but fortunately he didnt. poor guy

Guest chicken bone

i remember back when i was really small, like elementery little chicken bone style and there was a cute big dog behind a fence and i poked my finger through to pet it and it bit my finger. i ran away crying.

never pet dogs through fences.

about 10 years ago there used to be this dog i'd see everyday when riding my bike behind this fence... and it would always come running up to the fence and going crazy, and it was a huge dog, but since it was behind a fence i would always fuck with it... then one day it smashed through the fence, knocked me off my bike, chewed it up into little pieces and spat in my face. nah im just kidding, i never rode a bike

back in like 93 right Hurricane Andrew,my next door neighbor had a dog,an ex police doberman.And that dog got left out in the strom and after that every time it thundered it would go crazy.Anyway one I wascoming home from school and Spike wasin his yard runnin loose,but iknown this dog for like 5 years and I went up to and grabed his collar and started to put him back in his yard whaen he bite me on the foreman and started to try and drag me down ,but I punched him as hard as I could in the face it dazed him from long enough to let my armgo and i dipped to my house,I had to get 27 stitches ,then his owner had to put him alsleep which is kinda fucked up but that dog wasnt right in the head.

Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder:

i work at a goddamn dog kennel and was being my stupid self fucking with dogs i know damn well not to

and that's how it happened...no further comments

maybe its natures way of telling you dogs and humans shouldn't try to mate.

Originally posted by chicken bone:

i remember back when i was really small, like elementery little chicken bone style and there was a cute big dog behind a fence and i poked my finger through to pet it and it bit my finger. i ran away crying.

never pet dogs through fences.

Thats the funniest story

Originally posted by my mom buys my clothes:

i know this one girl and a dog bit her nose off and then for like 8 years she didnt have a nose, but then they took some skin from her forehead and made her a nose. its crazy.

hahaha oh my god thats fuckin crazy

Guest chicken bone

AHAHAH!@ GOOSE? I used to know this really ulgy french kid in early elementary school and his name was charles.. i think he had downsyndrome.. well anyways, i went to his house one time and i ate pancakes with sugar in them! and in his backyard he had all these ducks.

ahh, memories.

------------------

chicken bone!

In 7th grade I was playing with the rats in science class after lunch. I guess I still had cheese doritos on my finger because the rat bit the shit out of me. It went through both sides of my finger with it's little teeth, and my nail had a huge dent in it for a year. I still love me some big white lab rats though. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

Archived