Stories of last night's skate park happenings.

Dirty_habiT

Ok, so last night my brother finally conned me into going to the skatepark. I've ridden there so many times that I'm reluctant to go now, so yes I had to be conned. Anyway, there's always skate hoes there, I discussed this with Deliss before I left last night. And much to my unsurprize, yes there were skate hoes there, as I like to call them.

I have alot of good friends at the park, I know the whole staff because my bro works there. And I hadn't seen them for a long time, so I'm in the shop shootin the shit with one of the managers. And I'm seeing these cute girls that I was looking at earlier, and they're leaving. And I'm like, "What?! My hoes are leaving?" And Dan, the manager, was like, "Yep, they're off to make you money." Which was very comical at the time. I was lawling. I was like, "They're my hoes and they don't even know it." And he was like, "yep, that's how much of your hoes they are, so much that they don't even know it." And I was like, "And they're going to make me money and they don't even know that it's my money or why they're making it."

So that conversation blew over for a while, until THEY CAME BACK!! And Dan was like, "Oooh, here they come, they just got back from the bleachers, they had one of those hockey boys under there..." I says "Oh snap! (or walla dang)" Fun stuff!! So then, there's this new guy and new girl that work at the skate park. This girl has this BATTLESHIP ass, ya know? But not too fat.

So anyway, the park is closing, and this girl is behind the counter in the proshop bending over spread eagle come stick it in style.... and I'm sitting there in awww. And that new guy's behind the counter too and he's looking at me, and I'm trying to avert his attention to The Ass. I'm like making eyecontact with him and like looking back and forth between him and The Ass..... and in my mind I'm like, "Dude!! DUDE!!!!" So he looks over, and at that instant, he gives her a hug and kisses her cheak!!

I wanted to cry from the hilarity of it all. I even let out the "pffft" holding back insane laughter noise. Does anyone have any great stories of their skate park happenings?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by nomadawhat

MORE....

more ( P ) Pronunciation Key (môr, mr)

adj. Comparative of many., much.

1. Greater in number: a hall with more seats.

2. Greater in size, amount, extent, or degree: more land; more support.

3. Additional; extra: She needs to go out more nights.

more, you fuck, more!!!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm still trying to figure out if this is a sarcastic thread clowning on Tease's "I saw a fine chick today" misadventures. Maybe it's not, in which case I'm worried about you, D...

Originally posted by nomadawhat

more ( P ) Pronunciation Key (môr, mr)

adj. Comparative of many., much.

1. Greater in number: a hall with more seats.

2. Greater in size, amount, extent, or degree: more land; more support.

3. Additional; extra: She needs to go out more nights.

more, you fuck, more!!!

i don't even remember posting that

hahaha

http://www.negativeion.com/sickness/parks/newParkImgs/lou/louafarPano.jpg'>

i dont have anything out of the ordinary, but here are some things i remember from my home park, Louisville.

- my friend jason (who had an arm brace and pins to hold his right arm together) beating the shit out of an able-bodied urban whiteboy.

- spending a lot of time skating with my girl friend skater and then taking her home to freak.

- skating while it started to snow. sessions with just 2 other kids on winter nights.

- skipping college class to go skate. and skating on my lunchbreak.

- watching a kid i disliked break his wrist and cry about it.

- people getting wrecked when they fell into the 12 foot concrete snakerun.

- endless skate hoes. none of which wanted me.

My ACL is torn....and I don't skate anymore....

Highlights:...riding for 3 shops,flow team-'91(H-Street/Planet Earth),New Deal flow-'98,'99,2000---then injury.oh well.

man if i had some place to skate at i would start again, but since there is no where to skate and i dont have my license yet im not skatin at all anymore:(

but when i get my license theres def. gona be more skatin and lookin for spots, gona take road trips just to go skatin.

yeah kickflips are old school but its all about the frontside flips and backside flips, my all so famous hardflip which is basically perfect;)

damn i miss skatin again:cry2:

Backside tailslides,switch frontside heelflips,regular and switch tre-flips,nollie heelflip shifties,and backside nose-grind pop-outs feel the best...or at least..felt the best.

there's a small park right near my house...

i went there one night to paint, stumbled across two kids in the bottom of the big bowl with a blanket, going at it like their parents were coming home... as soon as they heard me they pulled the blanket over their heads and sat there trying to be absolutely silent and motionless... i spent the next hour and a half about 20 feet away from them painting...

it was good times... i'd hear one of em cough then hear the other one go "dude! be quiet!" all whispered like...

and i have a story like dhabs from last weekend... at work and my buddy comes up to the group of us asking about this girl i'd never seen there before that night...

he starts going off about all the things he'd do to her, being quite graphic, and another friend finally goes "which girl are you tal;king about?"

he looks around for a minute, points at this girl and goes "her"...

this guy that i had just met that night, who was talking with us goes "you mean veronica... my girlfriend..."

more good times...

i was skating a pool last year w/ my friend when random girls walked up to us. i realized i had forgotten my water bottle so i said "shit, i forgot my water." so these girls said "we have drinks do you want one?" and they whip out a bottle of boone's peach wine. i started laughing my ass off--these girls are like 16. so i decided, screw it. i'm thirsty. so they gave me my own bottle of this fruity swill while they shared one. then they say "you wanna go for a bhudda ride?" and i start laughing again--who says that in real life. so i explained that i try not to drive around and smoke if i can help it.

so then i skate a little more, they hang out and watch, and as we're about to leave they say "you wanna come over my house and smoke then, since you won't smoke in the car?" i said no thanks, i'm 24 and it's not really good for me to be hanging out with you youngn's. they come back with "we've got hash." so next thing i know i'm in their basement getting johnny blazed and this girl's father comes downstairs and starts shooting the shit. at first i was nervous--but then i realize her father is piss drunk. he's rambling on about motorcycles and shit and i just nod and agree with him about everything. all of a sudden, her dad is inviting me and my friend on a fishing trip. dude is literally about to get the fishing poles and start up his truck--and this girl is totally embarassed by her drunk dad. so i asked where the bathroom was. me and my friend went up the stairs like we were going there, went out the front door and fucking bounced. that scene was way too jerry springer for me.

Originally posted by Bloc131

http://www.negativeion.com/sickness/parks/newParkImgs/lou/louafarPano.jpg'>

i dont have anything out of the ordinary, but here are some things i remember from my home park, Louisville.

- my friend jason (who had an arm brace and pins to hold his right arm together) beating the shit out of an able-bodied urban whiteboy.

- spending a lot of time skating with my girl friend skater and then taking her home to freak.

- skating while it started to snow. sessions with just 2 other kids on winter nights.

- skipping college class to go skate. and skating on my lunchbreak.

- watching a kid i disliked break his wrist and cry about it.

- people getting wrecked when they fell into the 12 foot concrete snakerun.

- endless skate hoes. none of which wanted me.

Youre from Louisville,awesome,we do have a great skatepark,but too many little stupid fucks running around,oh well,its all fun,i think i see one of my friends skating in that flick..heheh,well hey,get at me on aim buddy....makeithappen502

Peace.