Larry Flynt's National Day of Prayer for the Death of Bill O'Reilly

Poop Man Bob

Newsmax.com article

Link to Prayer page

http://www.larryflynt.com/images/header.jpg'>

NATIONAL PRAYER DAY - PRAY FOR THE DEATH OF BILL O'REILLY

HUSLTER Magazine invites you to join us in prayer.

On Tuesday, August 5th at 12:45pm, we have organized a special gathering to pray to God for Fox News Channel blowhard Bill O'Reilly's death.

The service will be held in Los Angeles at Cornerstone Plaza, 1990 S. Bundy Drive. Located on the corner of Bundy Drive and LaGrange Ave.

DISCLAIMER: This serious gathering will truly take place, however if O'Reilly dies, it must be God's will.

For more information, please contact: Sean Carney 323-651-5400 ext. 7361

http://www.larryflynt.com/images/prayer.jpg'>

Link to Prayer page

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oreilly isnt as bad as some people think.

he is definitely way too conservative, but people would be surprised to know hes for the legalization of marijuana, and hes for putting the military at our borders..two things i definitely agree with.

hes also against the death penalty, although i am for the death penalty, it is not a conservative viewpoint.

Originally posted by mapo returns

he is definitely way too conservative, but people would be surprised to know hes for the legalization of marijuana, and hes for putting the military at our borders..two things i definitely agree with.

hes also against the death penalty, although i am for the death penalty, it is not a conservative viewpoint.

im not trying to disagree with you, but im finding this REALLY hard to belive. could you find a link or something because if this is true i might change my mind about him...

well, lets not get carried away.

Originally posted by adonis.

Are you sure about that?

it's true

a lot of his viewpoints are all over the political radar

Bill O'Reilly (pundit)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Bill O'Reilly is a former tabloid TV host turned Fox News Channel host, and a self-proclaimed political "independent". O'Reilly hosts the top rated cable news show, The O'Reilly Factor. He also hosts a radio program syndicated by Westwood One called The Radio Factor.

O'Reilly ends each episode of The Factor by reading mail sent in by viewers. His mail is equally divided between viewers that like him and viewers that hate him. Some think he is a Democrat and others think he is a Republican.

He has a host of varying viewpoints, some liberal, some conservative, and some libertarian. He's against the death penalty and believes global warming is real, and he's for a strong military and troops on the U.S. border with Mexico and cutting taxes across the board. A viewer once wrote to give O'Reilly a rough statistical analysis of his political viewpoints and found O'Reilly to take more conservative viewpoints roughly 60% of the time, more liberal viewpoints 30% of the time, and completely moderate viewpoints 10% of the time.

In his book, The O'Reilly Factor, he answered the question of his political affiliation this way: "You might be wondering if whether I'm conservative, liberal, libertarian, or exactly what... See, I don't want to fit any of those labels, because I believe that the truth doesn't have labels. When I see corruption, I try to expose it. When I see exploitation, I try to fight it. That's my political position."

When his show and the Fox News Channel were first rising in popularity, O'Reilly portrayed himself as something of a populist and media outsider, fighting for the people against the moneyed elite, such as powerful politicians and corporate and media bigwigs. However, in a twist of irony, the tremendous successes of his show and his books have made him a millionaire himself who wields considerable power. Nevertheless, he emphasizes his small-town upbringing in Levittown, New York and prides himself on being a tough interviewer.

While he tends to disagree with everyone on some point and turns some people away from his show with his brash attitude, he has attracted millions of viewers with his confrontational interviews and decrees on his show that it is a "no spin zone" and that "the spin stops here."

or hear the words from the horse's mouth

(or ass)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,27030,00.html

^^^I love how people from Long Island can rep small town status. I believe that he also favors the legalization of all drugs, but I could be wrong. anyone who represents any viewpoints anywhere can hardly be taken seriously as a journalist, why are talk shows always hosted by politicians?

Originally posted by $360

im not trying to disagree with you, but im finding this REALLY hard to belive. could you find a link or something because if this is true i might change my mind about him...

well, lets not get carried away.

page 174 of the paperback edition of 'the no spin zone'.

he goes through a list of beliefs of his and then asks what party it means he belongs to..

"i believe that the federal government wastes a huge amount of the peoples money and that most politicians buy votes with entitlement promises"

"i dont believe in the death penalty"

"i believe that global warming is real"

"i believe in stringent control of hard drugs, but i would decriminalize marijuana use"

"i believe our government should place the U.S. military on the border with Mexico to stabalize the illegal immigrant and drug smuggling problems"

"I would 'suggest' that the automakers develop cars and trucks that would be far more fuel-efficient than they are today (if they dont, the government ought to slap a huge tax on them"

and this is pages 128-129

"No government is ever going to stop all its citizens from intoxicating themselves. Ever. There have always been and will always be substance abusers."

Goes on to say..

"As far as Im concerned, if the abuser keeps it inside, I dont care. As long as you dont hurt your children or ask me to chip in for your welfare check".

And yes, I own a copy of his book. I dont agree with everything, but some of it I do. I always try to read from all sides of the spectrum, I think thats the only way to get a full understanding.

Guest BROWNer

O'really O'reilly?-"You might be wondering if whether I'm conservative, liberal, libertarian, or exactly what... See, I don't want to fit any of those labels, becauseI believe that the truth doesn't have labels. When I see corruption, I try to expose it. When I see exploitation, I try to fight it. That's my political position."

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mapo returns

I don't see how he can be for legalization of marijuana and at the same time think that people on welfare should have to take piss tests to get their money. He was yelling at an 80 year old lady that has been on welfare her whole life. That was the last day i watched his sorry excuse for a human being on tv.

Archived