Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MOOGLE?

does it really matter if its seen?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think that its awesome to find something that someone has done, in a weird location. i have a big forest behind my house, from time to time i find a old car or electrical appliance or something there, and i cant walk past without leaving my mark.

I know a writer who was doing an artist's residency in the Blue Ridge Mountains and did some laborious pieces under a few bridges. in the flicks it looks places that no one ever goes, but he was there so others will be too. he just wants to paint. i just wanna paint and i am getting a little bored with local graff politics...gots me thinking of just finding some super chill spots to paint the shit out of.

my preference is locations where you can see graffiti by train...

but the idea of searching for graffiti sounds fun

Originally posted by krs702

my preference is locations where you can see graffiti by train...

but the idea of searching for graffiti sounds fun

...nothing to add.

Originally posted by ARCEL

i love having my stuff out in the open, it can really brighten up a trip to the grocery store, i feel the same way about seeing others see it.

THAT IS SO TRUE............ IT DOES BRIGHTEN UP YOUR TRIP TO THE GROCERY STORE... MAN ... LOL

I would do it to piss off urban exploration kids (Painting a hidden away spot) so they'd be like "DAMN! I THIOUGHT WE WERE THE FIRST TO COME DOWN HERE! KFHASKJFHASKFAKSD!:"

hahaha

like sewers,under seats, inside hand dryers, behind bushes. ect

fuck UNDER seats. The best spots are IN seats, on the foam. Its not easy piecing on foam, but that's the challenge.

i like streaking the ceilings of bathrooms. when people look up while pissing/shitting, they'll see it. it's kind of funny actually because i tend to see other people doing it occasionally too.:lick:

yea i like getting weird spots hardly anyone will see, but it's also fun to get it in "up" spots also.

HIT UP FUCKING EVERY THING EVEN SHIT YOU DONT THINK ANYONE WILL SE BECUASE IF SOMEONE DOES SEE IT IT MAKES IT THAT MUCH COOLER YOU KONW?? BUT YOU STILL GOTTA GET UP OUT IN THE OPEN MORE

Actually. It will all get seen eventually. No part of the earth has gone untouched by humankind. And if humas built it, humans will explore it!

chill spots are cool, but to much of it is counter productive, like say you have to piece over yourself, thats reidiculous. having people search for shit is ok, but I'm not into it i like to drop in wide open places or places where people will think when and how did he do this. the more open the more people see it.

for some, getting up is what it's all about. I think that's kinda toy if that's ALL you're after. Don;t get me wrong, I want to get up too, but sometimes it's cool to rock a spot that isn;t seen, especially a low risk spot to work out some new ideas.

Mucho agreeo. If your good and you HAPPEN to get up alot, great for yoou! But if you write just to get up the FUCK YOU!