does it really matter if its seen?

MOOGLE?

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea man it does kinda matter but i mean me i just paint anywhere. but its kinda cool to just think about it like probly hundreds of years from now our graffiti will still be there and scientists and shit are gonna be studyin it sayin it used to be some form of communication r some shit like that

i love going into bathrooms and hitting up underneath the sink or on the side of the paper towel holder u dont see, iev had shit riddin like that for months. the ceiling is killin espically if u have to stand on something to hit it up cus then it could ride for months. any graff u have to "find" is dope. i love hittin those spots that u know u can come back to in like 3-4 months and still see ur tag there just a lil faded. but dont get me wrong, grimey street bombin rocks da socks as much as all the cutty unseen ups in the world

I mean if ur not big on fame..then why are you in the game..graffiti is about getting up..been known..If you throw shit up were no one will see it.its a waste of paint and your time..so stop been a bitch about it and go hit the city!

Originally posted by AOES@Oct 10 2004, 06:23 PM

I mean if ur not big on fame..then why are you in the game..graffiti is about getting up..been known..If you throw shit up were no one will see it.its a waste of paint and your time..so stop been a bitch about it and go hit the city!

As this may be true, its always refreshing to see an old school legends small tag on some wow-i-never-thought-to-look-up street sign you encountered one day walking routes. in some cases, it could be a waste of paint, but shiet your pretty damn stingy if you say its a waste of ink. :huh2:

i know pics are a nono on here but o well...sum kid said sumtin bout taggin up on money and i tag up on every bill i get my hands on.. heres sum pics of sum i did now

bill2.jpg

bill1.jpg

wat u ppl think botu this..i think itd be pretty damn cool for sumone in alaska or sumtin to see my bills....lol

If you write, you're gonna write everywhere and anywhere you go no matter what. It just comes natural to a writer. Then theres always others that take it to the extreme and bomb everything in sight possible one minute then are gone the next..

So getting up a lot on cutty pathways or cutty areas where not many people normally dare trek shows another individual that you were there.. Like exploring old tunnels that you just found and looking at the graffiti to see who passed through before or since. you know..

It's also like giving someone else something good to look at on their trip. its like "look i've been through here too.." when they see your tag up.. its like communication in one of the oldest realest and purest forms in existance. keeping that real communication in movement.. getting your tags around.. your thoughts and messages around.. spreading wisdom n love through walls and whatever..

nowadays we've got other forms of communication like email.. or IM but keeping the flow and movement of communication in the realest form.. and expression through the creativeness of the letters.. and the name.. is just dope.. its like expressing yourself in another form, you know.

And yeah getting up is one thing. But getting up and staying up shows that you're really down.

I discriminate no markable surface. Sure, I respect places of business and shit where it's just tacky to hit it up, but I don't give a fuck if 1 person a year will see it or thousands may drive by every day. I love going to hit abandoned places and shit, finding stuff already there. Sewers, ditches, obscure places, I love it. You always find shit that's been sittin' on that wall for almost 30 years. Sometimes you come across a real dope spot and you can see some style evolutions going on in one wall, or see one writer go from shit to madness. It's a great feeling, like dude said, history of your city. When you see a piece somewhere like that, you feel a connection with the writer and every person who has ever been there after to see it. It's a good vibe.

Originally posted by PAID:one+Oct 28 2004, 10:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PAID:one - Oct 28 2004, 10:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-reXone@Oct 27 2004, 07:54 AM

depends if you wanna be famous on bombing or skill....

The trick......... is being known for BOTH! ;)

[/b]

yeah, thats what its about....damn new cats are retarded

Yo I don't think that piecing is boring........peace is my one love to me it is like dancing my loneyness fads away I am relaxed. Some times it is all most like a big show. showin off some skill when my boys are with me. I call it getting dusted.

If I am tryin to get my rocks off then I do one liner marker boms and throw ups gust hip hopin it. getin a quick fix you know. he he riku

i feel you on that blackbook shit...but i would never be writing in it, if i wasnt so amazed with other writers work i saw on walls, were everyone like me could see them, back then its not like i would go searching in tunnels for graffiti and shit

so um after being in milwaulkee for extended periods of time...i have found out a few things..

every photo that was put into the milwaulkee thread in brickslayers..was from the same three fuckin yards..no risk wot so ever..

i found some really nice spots that only get seen by homless people..

and in the end i ate two bratwursts on hard rolls while painting an amazingly well kept wall in the middle of downtown with no worries..

Archived