does it really matter if its seen?

MOOGLE?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like streaking the ceilings of bathrooms. when people look up while pissing/shitting, they'll see it. it's kind of funny actually because i tend to see other people doing it occasionally too.:lick:

yea i like getting weird spots hardly anyone will see, but it's also fun to get it in "up" spots also.

chill spots are cool, but to much of it is counter productive, like say you have to piece over yourself, thats reidiculous. having people search for shit is ok, but I'm not into it i like to drop in wide open places or places where people will think when and how did he do this. the more open the more people see it.

for some, getting up is what it's all about. I think that's kinda toy if that's ALL you're after. Don;t get me wrong, I want to get up too, but sometimes it's cool to rock a spot that isn;t seen, especially a low risk spot to work out some new ideas.

• 11 months later...
Originally posted by OPENATALLCAN

does anyone ever hit up on money

i usesd to stamp money.

but back to the subject.

i love those out of the way places.not as many people see it but it brings more impact to those who do.

if its man made, it can be bombed... never bomb on anything provided by nature... its just no style wack.

I carry a paint solid/pastel everywhere i go and lots of the time me and mates walk through half forest/old mining spots/old farm property and i leave tags on things like fence posts, old ditched appliances, and so on. but yeah dont tag on shit like trees thats just wack. Pieces on cliff faces that have been blasted away to build roads are alright tho.

I have wrote in a drainage pipe, i wear it all tunnels will have at least 1 bomb or mark of graffiti the one i bombed was filled, Every bit of graffiti will be seen of not in a couple months after its done maybe a year lr but it will be seen, i dont write to get up but you know as well as i do everyone of us wants to get up and be a famous graffiti writer maybe not nationaly but local graffiti legend.

The sweetist shit is when you see a dude up around town a little, and then you go under some bridge or break into some abandoned warehouse and theres this huge ass piece with characters all over the place by the same guy.

its like, shit... i know that guy!

Archived