a penis for your thoughts....

2 blaazed

Originally posted by Glik0

There was a picture in some thread with a whale dong. And it said some shit like a male blue whale ejaculates roughly 400 gallons of sperm per orgasm but only 10% makes it to the female and thats 360 gallons spilling into the sea.

This made me think at 5am. Ok, so blue whales alone release 360 gallons of sperm into the ocean...there are an estimated 5-12,000 blue whales in the oceans. Lets say 7,500 are male. Thats 2.7 million gallons of blue whale sperm in the ocean. So lets say that there are 500,000 male whales in the ocean and on average lose 250 gallons of sperm into the ocean upon ejaculation. Thats another 125 million gallons of sperm. Now add that to the ocean's population of sharks, other large fish, and vast marine life. The worlds oceans contain something like 361,200,000,000,000,000,000 gallons of water. Now if you add all the sperm being deposited into the water by male animals, that means roughly .05-1% of the oceans volume is animal semen. So conceivably with every mouthful of ocean water you've ever had in your mouth, you've possibly had thousands of animal sperm in your mouth.

This is one reason I do not swim in the ocean. Along with a large fear of sharks. This churning den of animal sperm is bad enough alone. But when you add the amount of fecal matter dropped by animals into the ocean along with what we as humans add to the brewing mixture of yuck. The ocean is a horrible horrible place.

too add onto that i read once that 5% of the oceans water is dinosaur piss.....just another reason you might want to stay out of the water, another note a kid i know did some expiriment in college were he had to take samples of the beaches (east coast mind you) and culture um or somthing...needless to say the shit was fuckin gross....i will never step in an ocean again after seein that shti :yuck:

-----

i be thinking a lot like what if the people who are in my life right now werent, and the people who no longer are in my life were, how would things be different, would i be having more fun, less, shit like that, ive come to personal conclusion that everyone that is in your life or has been in your life was there for a purpose and once there purpose was accomplished they leave, to me this holds true to many levels, im not going to go into it but think about it :idea:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.