Sodas you'd like to see....or wouldnt like to see for that matter

Daze One Million

seeing as my thread about dnl soda took off, i was wondering on what kinds of drinks you guys would like to see come out, personally i think the soda companies are sleepin on the fruits.....we need more tropical type sodas, i think remix was a great start, some may not agree, but perhaps it will open the door for such beverages as mango soda or something like that, im for mango soda hell yea

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i wanna see more sodas like jones soda...

i was in virginia drinking coke and there cola down there is pretty bitter.. but once i got used to it it was damn good.

a coca cola energy drink, like one that tasted like coke but gives you mad energy.. that'd be kinda cool.

tropical fruit coke, would be worth a try.

bring back clear colas! :idea:

Originally posted by the A squad

anyone go to the coca colaola factory at vegas? its awesome. They have like 36+ flavors of coke there. they even have a coke fountain. its like a food junkies heaven. The african coke tastes horrible though

that sounds like the best place ever...

isn't there one in georgia?

Originally posted by thewillyman

i was talking to whoever said pussy cola. and im from oregon you fucknut

HE IS I AND I AM HIM YOU BITCH ASS SLUT FROM OREGON!!!

WHAT IS IT WITH YOU TWATS, EVERYONE IN OREGON TRIES TO HATE ON THE BIG TEASEOLA... PUSH YA MIND RIGHT YA COUNTRY FUCK...

:lol:

I want a mint cola.

You all can die for not wanting a mint cola.

I want a blackberry soda put out by a major company, rather than having to dart around looking for my wonderful blackberry soda drink.

You all can die for thinking about me darting.

I want CRYSTAL FUCKING PEPSI BACK.

You all can die for not saying that.

I want this drink I believe it was called Mezzo Mix that I was drinking in Germany, it almost tasted like a carbonated iced tea.

You all can die. Period.

remember the shit soda with the gelly balls in it??

fucking deeesghusting

when i worked at a grocery store, they were sellin it..i stole some to try, and i couldn't drink more than a gulp

it was the worst stuff i've ingested.

ever

it may have been called 'orbitz' or 'gross shit from hell'

Originally posted by the A squad

anyone go to the coca colaola factory at vegas? its awesome. They have like 36+ flavors of coke there. they even have a coke fountain. its like a food junkies heaven. The african coke tastes horrible though

ha, been there... i'm not crazy about sodas but i do love my arnold palmer (iced tead & lemonade mix), it's yuml