AT AGE 37, THE EASTER BUNNY IS DEAD.

mr_president

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr_president

just like how people DONT SLEEP on my threads... i DONT SLEEP either ya biatch.....

:lol:

Its 5am, youre probably sleeping now. Twat.

On a side note, knowing the police schedule and route is wonderful knowledge. 2 hours of effective damage.

Twat, im pretty sure I've stated before that your name is Twat. Twat.

Better hope mom doesn't wake up and find you still connected to the internet.

Another PS: Shouldn't you be bombing a legal? I mean I'm sure its pretty chill right now.

Originally posted by Glik0

Twat, im pretty sure I've stated before that your name is Twat. Twat.

Better hope mom doesn't wake up and find you still connected to the internet.

Another PS: Shouldn't you be bombing a legal? I mean I'm sure its pretty chill right now.

thats funny, you got jokes...

whats your inspiration? looking down at your dick?

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Daze One Million

cmon zee zee we aint mad at ya, we just want ya back :cool:

speak for yourself there daise....

:cool:

Re: Re: Re: AT AGE 37, THE EASTER BUNNY IS DEAD.

ask YOURSELF, if you killed yourself, would anyone care? no...

so be like nike and just do it...

you want me killed, come do the honors.

but you cant, because like you said in another thread, mommy and daddy dont want guns in the house, so you have to wait until you move out to get one.

meanwhile i have a remington 12 gauge loaded with .00 buck shot that could straight blow someone to shit in one shot.

hahahaha, pussy.

FUCK!

I DON'T FUCKING GET HOW ALL THE FUCKING TIME YA'LL BITCH AND FUCKIN MOAN ABOUT ALL THE FUCKING TEASE THREADS BUT NO MATTER HOW DUMB THE FUCKING TOPIC IS THE FUCKING THREAD ALWAYS PASTS TWO FUCKING PAGES THATS FUCKING SICK I FUCKING LOVE THIS FUCKING SHIT GOD FUCKING DAMM IT..

-words of a drunk..thank you for listening..

Originally posted by mapo returns

you want me killed, come do the honors.

but you cant, because like you said in another thread, mommy and daddy dont want guns in the house, so you have to wait until you move out to get one.

meanwhile i have a remington 12 gauge loaded with .00 buck shot that could straight blow someone to shit in one shot.

hahahaha, pussy.

you know how long id go to jail for killing you and having it be considered a HATE CRIME?

no not because your 2% black, but because youre a homo...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no not because your 2% black, but because youre a homo...

Is making fun of retarded wigger turned wanna be intellectual tough guy wrong? Because shit, it's just too easy.

Originally posted by Glik0

Is making fun of retarded wigger turned wanna be intellectual tough guy wrong? Because shit, it's just too easy.

more like played out... fake accusations, acting like ya know me when you dont...

what you should be asking yourself is how do you feel about not being able to be me? because youre never going to be able to do it... so give up.

:lol: :king:

Yeah I know I could never be you. Because all the petty little shit you're going through as a 22 year old I've gone through at 15. Here's a dead on accusation, you're a fucking idiot, you'll be more than you are right now in life. You've been branded with the idiot seal. But hey that's ok, the world needs gas pumpers and e-wiggers to help the day go by. Face it, people in real life hate you, your parents are most likely ashamed of you and everything you've ever did in life. People online can't even stand you. And if this isn't what you're really like, then congrats you've made yourself look like a complete waste of life infront of thousands on the internet. You're head is swollen and you have serious denial issues. You're 21/22 and you can't even pull your fucking life together to be on your own and still successful in a real world environment i.e. college. You can't and never will get a successful job because mom won't be there to sort your laundry. It's been proven you can't even hold a job as a fucking cleaning lady.

But seriously, look how easy it is to make fun of you:

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/hiimtease2.gif'>

It's that easy, now you can sit back and stew about this in your petty cold dark world of your parents basement, and then post some stupid fucking smilies like, oh shake 'em off player'. Fact of the matter is, peopel like you need the internet, because without it you could never open your mouth and feel self-important in the real world.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

Anyone else ever notice how its always the kids that no one likes that are always saying shit like, "Get off my nuts," "stop Jocking," "you wish you were me," etc.

ok fag, explain to me why you come in my threads?

you claim they are always stupid and they have no point, yet you always come in to them?

do you feel cool coming in to them? want to be where everyone else is? whats the deal?

explain that to me...

or shut the fuck up because everyone knows youre playing yourself...

*puts on MrChupacabra mask on*

"YO FUCK TEASE, HIS THREADS ARE STUPID, BUT PLEASE BELIEVE ILL BE UP IN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM SAYING THEY ARE STUPID, BUT BUT ILL STILL LOOK AT THEM BECAUSE, WELL BECAUSE, IM A FUCKING IDIOT."

I come into your threads because i'm bored and some of the shit other people say is humorous.

Yeah kid, i'm playing myself...you're fucking hopeless...

On another note, how come so many times you go off on a huge rant about how you're going to change your ways and you hate people still seeing you as being the same old tease, yet you've never changed one bit?

rip easter bunny oner.

but since you are a regurgitated cum bubble from your mothers asshole cavity you talk shit.

tongue my ass you fucking dick massage therapist......

i laughed my ass of at both these. keep it realola (damn that ola thing is addicting)

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

I come into your threads because i'm bored and some of the shit other people say is humorous.

Yeah kid, i'm playing myself...you're fucking hopeless...

On another note, how come so many times you go off on a huge rant about how you're going to change your ways and you hate people still seeing you as being the same old tease, yet you've never changed one bit?

shut the fuck up. talking to you is pointless. you people want me to change but wont shut the fuck up in the meantime so i can... so im just going to keep doing what i do best and thats be me... FUCK YOU PEOPLE.

Archived