ADEK!!! BTM TKO CDK KYT

Guest seattledied

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Esai

I first met the Adik from LA in juvi back in 93'. I dont think a real project kid who most writers wish they were is fake. But he's the homie so Im biased. Mofo's a lot more of a real G than 99.999% of them out there, and homie was much more into hood dirt when I knew him. So what happend with that battle? I know adek got much more ups, but I know the LA/Adik has much more style, especially in peicing. Did they ever battle at a yard, and what ever came of that? Either way, both get props, they seem like G's in their own element.

I don't think anyone cares about your life story.

Originally posted by aimsTOplease

Im from nyc i wa sout there for the a while and never seamed to see adek up, i only saw 2 tags while i was out there, but this thread has me on some shit like he is king, he very well maybe, i dont know but i certainly like his style and would lvoe to see more flicks

Every time I go to frisco I see ADEK. That man is the king out there! :king: :king:

• 2 years later...
my thoughts on adek:

1.) you people are sheep.

2.) all people are sheep.

3.) adek knows what he is doing.

4.) btm knows that they are doing.

5.) do I need to play the same stupid ass games you do? no.

6.) adek painted over a mural done by my school... my first "free wall".

7.) my school "buffed" adek.

8.) not with "buff" but with skill.

9.) all murals can be "buffed" with skill.

10.) people put labels on what they can't understand...

11.) stop being afraid to rep the 206 wherever you go.

12.) stop being afraid, period.

good writers don't die. only their names or "aliases" do. make friends with the ones you like and teach them about your purposes... not your excuses. I made friends with artists and converted them to the "graffiti" life. adek is an artist. end of story.

:rolleyes:

FUCKIN' IDIOT. ARTFAG HIPSTER. GO KILL YOURSELF.

Archived