ADEK!!! BTM TKO CDK KYT

Guest seattledied

Guest 6Feet1

RALOS CTF! tell me that fool aint up downtown LA........fools a sav. I dont really like it when people say, any one can do this and anyone can do that.......did you do it???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NEVER BEEN, HUH?

Originally posted by DR. DRE

You sound tuff talking all that shit for being an internet geek, I seen adek up in San Francisco. So what? Anyone with a bag of 18 cans can king that city in one day. Who's gonna stop you? Hippies? (Peace and Love), 90 percent of the population is gay (Fucken Freaks) they don't want none, and the cops in that city can't run!! To claim you're the king of that city is as gay as the sentence (and frankly I would'nt advertise it). There is no real challenge in bombing Frisco, let alone real players like stinky hippies and fags dressed up in cop uniforms. Wage war on the REAL PLAYERS like Caltrans, CHP, and the real California Law enforcement pigs, Bomb a real city Like Los Angeles and New York and see how quick you'll get caught up. Even a fag like HEART and PENIS can king Frisco without worrying about watching there back.

YER FREAKING RESPONSE IS DUMB, KID!!! :mad: FRISCO IS 1. NOT THAT EASY 2. MOST OF THE CITY DOESN'T GET SEEN OR PAINTED BY THE TOURIST-ASS WRITERS LIKE YERSELF 3. WHO CARES IF FOOLS BE GAY? LET 'EM FUCK WHO THEY WANT. 4. MOST OF THE CITY IS NOT SOME RICH GAY/HIPPY PLAYGROUND. FOR FUCKING EXAMPLE: HUNTERS POINT, THE MISSION, INGLESIDE, TENDERLOIN, FILLMORE, EXCELSIOR....:D :D :D YOU SHOULD MAYBE KNOW WHAT YER TALKIN 'BOUT FOOL BEFORE GETTING CRAZY ON THE INTERNET GOSSIP TIP.:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest -MOE LESTER-

Re: NEVER BEEN, HUH?

Originally posted by freezedried

YER FREAKING RESPONSE IS DUMB, KID!!! :mad: FRISCO IS 1. NOT THAT EASY 2. MOST OF THE CITY DOESN'T GET SEEN OR PAINTED BY THE TOURIST-ASS WRITERS LIKE YERSELF 3. WHO CARES IF FOOLS BE GAY? LET 'EM FUCK WHO THEY WANT. 4. MOST OF THE CITY IS NOT SOME RICH GAY/HIPPY PLAYGROUND. FOR FUCKING EXAMPLE: HUNTERS POINT, THE MISSION, INGLESIDE, TENDERLOIN, FILLMORE, EXCELSIOR....:D :D :D YOU SHOULD MAYBE KNOW WHAT YER TALKIN 'BOUT FOOL BEFORE GETTING CRAZY ON THE INTERNET GOSSIP TIP.:lol:

yea mang, SF is a big little city....yall faggot tourist writers always hit the same spots like the wharf and the financial district...and SF cops be on some tagger killer type shit lately...they care more if you got markers in your pocket than if you got a shank or crack rocks

frisco isnt crawling with gay people yall outsiders need to get off the "SF IS THE GAY CITY" shit.......although i did see a homosexual police officer at ocean beach last night hahaha

Originally posted by Esai

Internet locos.

Both get their props.

first of adeck bombs frisco im a real frisco writer whose been crushin since 93 and i give the man his props because of outa town cats like him slidin through and crushin it make the native writers want to go bomb. right on adeck for the destruction in the town.

my thoughts on adek:

1.) you people are sheep.

2.) all people are sheep.

3.) adek knows what he is doing.

4.) btm knows that they are doing.

5.) do I need to play the same stupid ass games you do? no.

6.) adek painted over a mural done by my school... my first "free wall".

7.) my school "buffed" adek.

8.) not with "buff" but with skill.

9.) all murals can be "buffed" with skill.

10.) people put labels on what they can't understand...

11.) stop being afraid to rep the 206 wherever you go.

12.) stop being afraid, period.

good writers don't die. only their names or "aliases" do. make friends with the ones you like and teach them about your purposes... not your excuses. I made friends with artists and converted them to the "graffiti" life. adek is an artist. end of story.

:rolleyes: