ADEK!!! BTM TKO CDK KYT

Guest seattledied

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I first met the Adik from LA in juvi back in 93'. I dont think a real project kid who most writers wish they were is fake. But he's the homie so Im biased. Mofo's a lot more of a real G than 99.999% of them out there, and homie was much more into hood dirt when I knew him. So what happend with that battle? I know adek got much more ups, but I know the LA/Adik has much more style, especially in peicing. Did they ever battle at a yard, and what ever came of that? Either way, both get props, they seem like G's in their own element.

Originally posted by Esai

I first met the Adik from LA in juvi back in 93'. I dont think a real project kid who most writers wish they were is fake. But he's the homie so Im biased. Mofo's a lot more of a real G than 99.999% of them out there, and homie was much more into hood dirt when I knew him. So what happend with that battle? I know adek got much more ups, but I know the LA/Adik has much more style, especially in peicing. Did they ever battle at a yard, and what ever came of that? Either way, both get props, they seem like G's in their own element.

LA ADIK = wack/no style/no-ups.

• 3 weeks later...

Adik- A real G, who puts in tons of hoodtime, and occasionally paints

Adek- a cracker who, like the rest of yall, is a glorified grandmaster B

But internet talk is cheap, Ill be toking it with homeboy in the projects with Malo and Silent, yall can jerk off to internet throwups.

And Ralos gets up sick!

hahaha

ADEK TKO is king of SF for a few years now...

Adik is some kid who never made a dent in LA...

PLUS ADEK IS A TRUE HUSTLA the man lives to steal slang mac and bomb night and day... TKO HAS ALOT OF AMAZING ARTIST... AND G's BORN A RAISED IN PROJECT LIFE.... ADEK STANDS OUT ABOVE ALMOST ALL OF EM...

and RALOS WHEN I SEE YOU IM GONNA CUT THAT PLATE OUT OF YOUR HEAD BITCH FUCK CTF ALL DAY HOLLA!!!!!!

CHIT CHAT LITTLE INTERWEB GEEK NO GETTING UP MUTHER FUCKERS

You sound tuff talking all that shit for being an internet geek, I seen adek up in San Francisco. So what? Anyone with a bag of 18 cans can king that city in one day. Who's gonna stop you? Hippies? (Peace and Love), 90 percent of the population is gay (Fucken Freaks) they don't want none, and the cops in that city can't run!! To claim you're the king of that city is as gay as the sentence (and frankly I would'nt advertise it). There is no real challenge in bombing Frisco, let alone real players like stinky hippies and fags dressed up in cop uniforms. Wage war on the REAL PLAYERS like Caltrans, CHP, and the real California Law enforcement pigs, Bomb a real city Like Los Angeles and New York and see how quick you'll get caught up. Even a fag like HEART and PENIS can king Frisco without worrying about watching there back.

Archived