femmes only

bathoræ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one good thing about it is that it is def. nice and crisp, very clean looking, esp the shadow. one thing though, IMO is that some of the letters (the "O" and "X") may need work. for the "O", i think that it's to busy as far as all the other letters go and the "X" seems, ironically, somewhat bland, but not terrible. the underline that extends from the "X" is pretty ill, i really dig that, and it looks like it could work very well as either the underline OR an arrow. one more thing to possibly add to the piece as a whole would be to outline the whole thing, but just a thin one would do. those are just my suggestions, for what its worth. over all, i dig it though.;)

nice job on the "nas" painting. acrylic, right?

good proportions, and well done sunset... the fading and the blending of colors, not to mention that you didn't use them straight from the tube.

my only suggestion is skin tone. for more realistic facial tones, add oranges, blues, any other color, whatever, in small amounts. use blue or purple for shadows instead of black or grey.

but, whatever, all around not bad. you should paint more and stuff.

be_hip hop,... thats a hot piece... I really like it I think it's well done all the way through.

hey I'm a fem writer and i been writtin a year or so.. I have mad flix but i have no clue how to post n i would love to hook up n get some critisism... I am having crazy trouble manipulating letters n shit. but I have been workin can control for a while n hitin fr8s so I been workin more of a simple style and i would like to move on ya know... so if anyone can help me learn how to post that would rock my world...

oh and I gotta throw some crazy props to the girls in here... y'all holdin strong n representin us true to where we need to be held. phem... helz yeah... :) anyone know if ohio is a girl???

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived