Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bathoræ

femmes only

i just don;t like to color my sketches up all crazy... i always mess up..

p.s. i don't paint that bad anymore haha

http://www.imag.com/picture/sraid73/pe1d382712dcce6b8c4ed17b013096f43/fb73a8b2.jpg'>

relax kidos i dont write Serg. I really like the letters though. im currently nameless for the 12371236189th time. This is the most recent thing i have COLORED. Im slowly trying to get away from the so-called style that i had before. This is me in the middle-beginning of my "journey"....i like it though

haha notice my fat 6th grade looking girly handwriting on the bottom. I just found this silver marker that i had lost, i was taking it for a test drive.

my thoughts exactly. Im waiting for someone to be a bitch to me, like i probably am to everyone else. C'mon.

Hey that's not so bad Scrabble. You still have a better idea than half the kids on here and you're humble about it, so keep it up.

The letter quality in that sketch is pretty good - especially the E and G. It's my favourite in this thread so far, let's see more of it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this