a summer roundup. mm,mmm good.

atc

Well, in a week from tomorrow (Friday), I'll be back at school. Livin off campus with 3 guys, one of which who is 21. A week from today I'll be 19. Stufuckingpendous.

At school, one of my friends predicted this as our summer:

"It's gonna be dope as fuck, I'm gonna have my girl, I'm gonna have my boys, and we are gonna go to the beach, and its gonna be fresh!"

While my other 2 single friends informed me:

"This is it man, this is the summer where we get kajones and we approach girls and pick them up."

My apathetic ass could only respond: "Yeah, whatever."

So within a month or so of these statements, friend #1 has his woman of 3 years break up with him, and I haven't hung out with him at least a month or so. We are still cool, just don't roll with the same people.

My "summer of love" friends both got girlfriends. And if that's not enough, their girlfriends are best friends. So the 4 of them are always together.

So what have I done? Not much. Started a new website (http://www.erols.com/klowne, its not done yet, so don't judge), grew out a psuedobeard, laid around my house, went to my shit job every now and then, and took on the title of the bum. That and be on 12oz all the fuckin time. As a friend of mine I saw today said jokingly as he passed by me:

"nerd alert."

I'm pretty sure he was joking.

Overall, this has been my summer of bum, completely neutral, not good or bad, just a period of time till I get back to the hedonistic frenzy known as college.

That, and it's been a lotta masturbating. A lot. I ain't had a girl since june.

So how has everyone else's summers been?

------------------

.4NIC8.

[This message has been edited by atc (edited 08-09-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im kind of glad to be goig back to school. at least ill have something to do besides sitting in front of the tv or computer and going to hell (aka, my job). the only highlight was going to LA last week to kick it with family. thats it, i wasted 3 months of my life.

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

im kind of glad to be goig back to school. at least ill have something to do besides sitting in front of the tv or computer and going to hell (aka, my job).

i dig as well.

------------------

.4NIC8.

[This message has been edited by atc (edited 08-10-2001).]

[This message has been edited by atc (edited 08-10-2001).]

my summer started out really good, and has gotten steadily worse as the it nears an end. I seem to be constantly working, which is sorta good, cuz its giving me a surplus of money, the only problem is that i dont go out any more. Honestly, all my friends (every last one of them) i dont really get along with. We dont have the same intrests or anything, its fucked up, i would say i dont have any 'best friends'. So cuz i'm tired of doing stuff i dont like, i rarely go out anymore. So i cant wait for school to start again, cuz i need something to do.

this summer has been a growimg time,of sort.I finally kicked a gambling problem that has left me in the hole mega,aint even gonna go there,also i am startin to kick my love for cocaine which has been on and off for years.Recently broke upwith girl of 3 years but we still get together 3-4times a week for sex which is cool.I im seeing one of her best friends on the dl,got,my ged ,got financial aid and starting school in the fall at the age of 21,shits kinda lovly.

[This message has been edited by pauliewalnuts (edited 08-11-2001).]

Guest dukeofyork

every summer i think this is gonna be a good summer...

painting...skating...girls...

i guess two out of three aint bad..

unless you are taking a test in college or high school..

This summer Ive mostly just thought about what I want to do with my life. I just graduated HS so I guess thats normal. Still thinkin bout that girl I had the huge crush on in HS. Ive been losin weight, which is great. Been going to the gym like a fiend. At least every day sometimes twice a day. Mostly just on the exercise bikes and shit.

Im sure everyone on here knows I signed up for Army. Shits probably gonna be wack, but Ill be glad I did it when I get out. Its only 2 years..shit will be over fairly quick.

Plus ya never know, maybe Ill like it.

Im fuckin ready to get out the house. So in a way I cant wait to get to the Army. Plus Im just lookin at it as a way to better myself. Get some fillings for free, make about 20 G's for college..about another 20G's in the bank. Join an army bball league..work on my game like Im possessed.

Get in shape.

Oh fuck I just ranted about the Army..this shits supposed to be about summer.

Oh I kicked my drug habit this summer.

I was probably the last of my friends to get into the drug scene. I spent some time in my experimental phase - most black folks just smoke weed and shit, but my white friends got me into harder shit. I did acid, alot of prescription pills, weed, smoked ports for awhile, ecstasy, shrooms, and even a few legal highs like tussin, dramamine, unisoms, etc. But this summer I just said fuck it and stopped that shit completely. I really dont plan on ever getting back into 'the scene' ever again. Maybe Ill do X or shrooms again in college, but Id say Im done with drugs for the most part.

Archived