FREDDY VS JASON

BIGBLUE

i love in the previews they show some dumb blond saying something like "Eat This"

and then kill!!!!

forking hilarious!

do they really think that an audience member will see that bitch and go "YEAH!!!!"

marooons.

this movie looks like a waste of time, as though my brain will somehow be less intelligent upon ingestion..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JesusOnCoke

I dont have details, but fundamentaly a guy in texas killed a fuckload of people and hacked up the bodies using a chainsaw. Its true.

i think he wants to know how there can be a series about it and it still be true.

the first movie is "true." the rest of the movies are just "some dude killing people with a chainsaw is cool, lets make another."

Originally posted by JesusOnCoke

I dont have details, but fundamentaly a guy in texas killed a fuckload of people and hacked up the bodies using a chainsaw. Its true.

the texas chainsaw massacre is based on the serial killer ed gein who liked to wear the skins of his victims and make furniture from their bones among other things. you can read more about him and his ties to the movie at http://www.houseofhorrors.com/gein.htm

Originally posted by mr.yuck

LOOK HERE GOD DAMNIT!!! THIS MOVIE IS GONNA BLOW SCROTUM!! IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT THEN YOU MUST NOT HAVE SEEN JASON X. WHAT THE HELL WAS UP WITH THAT SHIT? A ROBOTIC KUNG FU FUTURISTIC JASON VORHEES?? BOOOOOOOOOO!!

true true...

Originally posted by Don't Panic

Predator Vs. Aliens doesn't even need a plot, and it'll be dope. In fact, I hope they don't ruin it with some gay/weak ass plot, I'd rather just watch those two ninja space alien races battle each other for two hours.

for sure ..sci-fi plots have more texture so that would be a smidgeon better than krueger vs vorhees

Originally posted by Kilo7-

here's a little film making secret that I'll share with you horror buffs.

You know the classic 'jump out of your seat' suprise shot?

Like when the killer jumps out of the closet or when a cat comes

into the shot to suprise the characters and most people just freak.

<span style='color:black'>Well it also doesn't help that they do this:

BILLY?

IS THAT YOU?

COME ON GUYS THIS ISN"T FUNNY!!

HMMMM....I guess it was nothing.

(then they turn around...cue loud music and murder noises outta no where)

BLAARRRRRGGGGGGGG</span>

Yeah im gonna go with the other guy. I would rather watch two hours of the whole alien brood going at it with a platoon of predators..Predator x kills the Alien layin all the eggs .. movie over ,now how do we stretch it out for the other 119 minutes ?

i rememberd one of my friends told me that they were making another predator movie. That the predators were gonna invade earth. but i guess it never happened. But i hope in alien vs predator itll be like 5 aliens vs 5 predators vs 1stupidhuman. The only thing wrong with putting humans in the movie is that you know the humans are gonna win and i want the predators to win cuz they got everything

revenge of the nerds

if there was an alien vs predator fight the aliens would win.

1) aliens are like bugs so they dont have warm bodies so theyre invisible to infra-red vision. (a-doi)

2) aliens dont have eyes so they must use other senses to locate victems. therefore the predator's slick invisibility trick would be useless.

3) the aliens won in the alien vs predator comics.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Aliens vs. Predator has been on the drawing board for like 15 years now, and the rumors for all that time have always been that it's gonna be made. I wouldn't trust the current hearsay, but...

Anyways, the Aliens could rock the Predators, depending on the numbers. Sweatsock outlined the reasons already. And I'm guessing they'll throw a human being in there, cause Predators speaking intelligible english would be pretty gay, and producers don't enjoy movies with no human elements for audiences to relate to.

Everyone on this thread, do yourself a favor and check this out:

Batman: Dead End

http://www.theforce.net/theater/shortfilms/batman_deadend/bde.jpg'>

^click

Nice link Mams, Im waiting for the new bats movie to come out, either year one or the next in the series, hopefully they can redeem the franchise ala batman michael keaton.

I disagree on the predator tip though, sure aliens would win with numbers, they could overpower the preds that way, but according to their histories predators were the ones that controlled the battles. Predators are hunters, for pleasure (sport) they originally captured alien queens, controlled their breeding, would send out eggs to what they thought was an uninhabited planet, return when the aliens are grown and hunt them killing them all for rites of passage and all out badassness.

One time they set eggs loose on a planet that was colonized by humans, which they did not realize at the time, thus chaos ensued.

nerdstatusoner.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Yeah, I mean, it's obvious Predators are more powerful and have the advantage of long-distance weaponry, and I wouldn't doubt that a movie would have the outcome in their favor, since they're more humanlike. It all depends on too many factors, like scenario... if you placed them on the same colony as in the movie Aliens, they'd probably get their asses handed over to them like what happened to the humans (minus Ripley, Newt and Hicks, who survived cause they set off a huge nuclear weapon... cheating!). On an open field Predators take it. I'd love to see what an Alien that comes out of a Predator looks like, and I'd love to see how the hell a facehugger would attach to a Predator for that matter.

Anyways, the next Batman film is set to be directed by Chris Nolan, of "Memento" fame, and penned by David Goyer ("Blade", "Dark City")... they can't fuck it up. Well actually, David Goyer wrote the screenplay for the movie this thread is about, so yeah, there is a chance of fucking up.

*Edit: Wordros, I remember going insane trying to find those comics when they first came out, but weren't available in PR. I did read a synopsis elsewhere and it was just what you said.

Your absolutely right, It depends on the outside variables, and your also right, if there were to be a movie bet on them winning, Because we identify with predators more like good guys then bad, where as aliens are nasty bugs.

Those are who I was thinking of (couldnt think of their names) IT has a ton of potential, I only hope they dont screw it. Or by then I also hope that the whole comic book fad hasnt been raped and no one will take it seriously.

originally posted by:yoink

Predators are hunters, for pleasure (sport) they originally captured alien queens, controlled their breeding, would send out eggs to what they thought was an uninhabited planet, return when the aliens are grown and hunt them killing them all for rites of passage and all out badassness.

^^^ very splendid observation Watson!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived