Krugs Dill

Kannum Playt

It's amazing what some people will do no matter how dumb it is and even if they know exactly what could happen, what it does and why they want to do it. Like hard core drugs for example. People know that if it ain't cannabis sativa, chances are you can die from it. So why are these people using man-made drugs that will surely kill you in one way or another with continued use? Cuz human beings are arrogant. It's not gonna happen to me. I know it can happen to me but I'll chance it. Damn, it sucks this shit happened to me but it couldn't possibly happen again so I'll just be more careful. Getting my point?

------------------

I need a strong dose of caffeine and a dancing midget.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Klypse:

If you keep smokin weed, you will eventually die of lung cancer. But thats a risk I think we are all willing to take.

Its a known fact that you cannot get cancer from smoking weed unlike cigarettes the only harmful substance in marihuana is the carbon monoxide but seriously i have not heard one case of death from smoking pot

Guest young republican
Originally posted by Gnes 37:

Its a known fact that you cannot get cancer from smoking weed unlike cigarettes the only harmful substance in marihuana is the carbon monoxide but seriously i have not heard one case of death from smoking pot

you are wrong mr.wizard, ever look at the inside of a bong or a pipe? carbon monoxide is an invisible gas, so the fact that smoke is grey tells you their is something more in it.....something that your lungs does not need and is bad for you...

Originally posted by Kannum Playt:

So why are these people using man-made drugs that will surely kill you in one way or another with continued use? Cuz human beings are arrogant.

no. heroin, cocaine, all that comes from natural plants, then manipulated for human consumption, just as marijuana is from a plant and manipulated for human use. even totally laboratory synthesized drugs get the essential elements from nature.

its not a matter of how far a substance

is processed from its natural form, but the actual active ingredient (e.g. THC).

humans are arrogant? please, nearly every major human advancement involved doing something potentially harmful or fatal. that human arrogance is an advantage to our species. just cuz someone wastes that arrogance on crack doesn't mean that human arrogance is bad.

Actually gnes, anything that burns, contains tar. Tar is a carsonagen(thing that causes cancer) Ciggaretes atleast have a smoke filter. Pipes and bongs, only have filters to keep you from inhaling the actual plant, not to filter out the huge pieces of tar that is in smoke. Not to mention the carbon monoxide and dioxide coming from the burning process.

[This message has been edited by Klypse (edited 08-10-2001).]

Im getting one of these things soon.

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3194/vapo_small.jpg'>

Its a vaporizer, its heats the weed up to a temperature that doesnt burn, but is hot enough to release the psycoactive substance.

That way your lungs can be tar free. Its great. 100% smoke and carcinogen free. And it gives you the instant hit just like smokin! I am getting an orgasm just thinkin about it. Think about it damn it! You can smoke dro without chokin. Plus because of its glass chamber none of the good weedness is lost.

Buy dis shit!!!

Originally posted by Klypse:

Actually gnes, anything that burns, contains carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxide is a carsonagen(thing that causes cancer)

what are you talking about? you breathe carbon dioxide all the time. its in the atmosphere, you breathe in air, your lungs take the oxygen from that air. maybe you're thinking of carbon monoxide which is deadly. if CO2 was carcinogenic, we'd all be fucked...

Originally posted by bug:

what are you talking about? you breathe carbon dioxide all the time. its in the atmosphere, you breathe in air, your lungs take the oxygen from that air. maybe you're thinking of carbon monoxide which is deadly. if CO2 was carcinogenic, we'd all be fucked...

Carbon dioxide is harmful, the only reason we can breathe it is because there is only 3 to 4 parts per 10,000 in the atmosphere. And carbon dioxide is released every time something is burned. This is also causing the green house effect. To my knowledge, carbon dioxide is also carcinogenic, because when it is concentrated enough to harm someone, it is because something is being burned which contains tar which travels through the smoke.

Originally posted by bug:

no. heroin, cocaine, all that comes from natural plants, then manipulated for human consumption, just as marijuana is from a plant and manipulated for human use. even totally laboratory synthesized drugs get the essential elements from nature.

its not a matter of how far a substance

is processed from its natural form, but the actual active ingredient (e.g. THC).

humans are arrogant? please, nearly every major human advancement involved doing something potentially harmful or fatal. that human arrogance is an advantage to our species. just cuz someone wastes that arrogance on crack doesn't mean that human arrogance is bad.

I dunno if you've ever seen how cocaine, heroine, etc is processed, but many chemicals such as ETHER is added to it. With marijuana, you pick the leaf and let it dry. If you wanna add shit for an extra kick, that's your bag. Every illegal narcotic has chemicals added to it. And if you read the rest of my post you would see what I meant by arrogance. And for your major human advancement mumbo jumbo, not only has it been fatal, but our human advancement came with the cost of hundreds of millions of lives.

------------------

If you don't die from your own hand, you'll die from someone elses. I mean fuck it, what about breathing smog, pollution, 2nd hand smoke, eating non tested GMO's, atpartame, aluminum cans, microwaves, nuclear testing, war, car crashes, plane crashes, tench coat mafia, everything in the world will kill you eventually. My grandmother died at 55 of cancer, she never did drugs or smoked in her life. My other grandma is 75, she smoked 30 years and is still alive and kickin it. If you're supposed to die, death's gonna find you eventually no matter what you do.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

If you don't die from your own hand, you'll die from someone elses. I mean fuck it, what about breathing smog, pollution, 2nd hand smoke, eating non tested GMO's, atpartame, aluminum cans, microwaves, nuclear testing, war, car crashes, plane crashes, tench coat mafia, everything in the world will kill you eventually. My grandmother died at 55 of cancer, she never did drugs or smoked in her life. My other grandma is 75, she smoked 30 years and is still alive and kickin it. If you're supposed to die, death's gonna find you eventually no matter what you do.

that is the dumbest, yet common philosophy.

Actually, Tow Up is right in a sense. Too much of anything will kill you. 2nd hand smoke causes lung cancer just as easily as smoking a cigarette. And every week there's some type of food that is always showing up as 'cancer causing' on the news. But if you balance your shit, "Everything's gonna be all right. Everything's gonna be all right!" (Marley) It's all about the Yin & Yang. Too much Yin? Get more Yang. And vice-versa.

------------------

Originally posted by Kannum Playt:

And for your major human advancement mumbo jumbo, not only has it been fatal, but our human advancement came with the cost of hundreds of millions of lives.

fatal AND cost hundreds of millions of live? you got a problem with redundancy there partner...

what are you talking about? where have i implied that geonocide is an advancement for humanity? i only meant that the human audacity to fuck with nature is what got us where we are today. like i said in the last post, some people use that "arrogance" to think they're invincible and fuck up their bodies, other use it risking their lives in worthy endeavors like space exploration. the agricultural revolution, seperation of church and state, etc...all stuff you take for granted was because a small minority of people were "arrogant" according to their contemporaries' satus quo.

my only point is that the "arrogance" you describe is an advantage of humans.

[/b]

fatal AND cost hundreds of millions of live? you got a problem with redundancy there partner...

what are you talking about? where have i implied that geonocide is an advancement for humanity? i only meant that the human audacity to fuck with nature is what got us where we are today. like i said in the last post, some people use that "arrogance" to think they're invincible and fuck up their bodies, other use it risking their lives in worthy endeavors like space exploration. the agricultural revolution, seperation of church and state, etc...all stuff you take for granted was because a small minority of people were "arrogant" according to their contemporaries' satus quo.

my only point is that the "arrogance" you describe is an advantage of humans.

[/b]

Yeah its an advantage alright. And when it cant be explained, it's blamed on the aliens. Separation of church and state? Started because small minority groups were being murdered for their beliefs. Thank Martin Luther and the Protestant Reformation for that. Not arrogance. Space exploration? Started because mankind has been curious for thousands of years. Not arrogant. Agricultural Revolution? Led to slavery, serfdom, whatever you wanna call it. Peoples in the higher ranks were to 'proper' to do it themselves. Arrogance. Industrial Revolution? All of the wars within the past 200yrs. Every government wants more power. Arrogance.

------------------

Originally posted by Gnes 37:

ANYTHING..YOU LIGHT ON FIRE AND INHALE.....WILL give you LUNG CANCER--[[FACT]]

------------------

brought to you in part by the -"Spatial Vector Electrocardiography"-

in a world where we need to burn things to make the world go round plants burns to supply our world cars burn to get us places your neighbor is burning the leaves to reduce space people burning shit everywhere awww shit were gonna die...read the emporer has no clothes by jack herah when ever you get the chance to... Gnes PaintSoakenGraffilthydrenchedBranierJuanaski

when I was much younger, I designed, manufactured and sold vaporizers built from the hardware store for under $18, and that's if you buy all the pieces new... anyway, yeah, vaporization is definately the path

------------------

2 Can Sam

Archived