& Stories of 12oz Past

Dirty_habiT

Works for me

As long as everyone else continues to NOT look at the U.S. prison system, genocide in Darfur, and election fraud throught the United States.

yes because this is on the exact same scale as those issues.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shut up har har its boring.

So, one day there was this guy, lets just call him 'Tease'. Anyway, so Tease as we are calling him, made a thread about some T-shirts that he had printed and wanted to sell. Which I wish I had bought one of now. Anyways they said 'Keep It Rail' on them. 12oz pretty much collapsed in on itself with laughter.

who was the guy, who came on here some time back and said his son or something had dissapeared and was trying to find him

and the reason he was on the ounce was because it was his homepage on his computer

and then people were being sympathetic to him and some people were like fuck you its fake, and then it really was fake

yeah, i remember that.

Shut up har har its boring.

So, one day there was this guy, lets just call him 'Tease'. Anyway, so Tease as we are calling him, made a thread about some T-shirts that he had printed and wanted to sell. Which I wish I had bought one of now. Anyways they said 'Keep It Rail' on them. 12oz pretty much collapsed in on itself with laughter.

he hit me up on AIM and kept wanting me to buy one

Does anyone remember "No.....MUST, RESIST! Must INSTALL......AC-OLA!"

"C'mon, you know you wanna"

does anyone have that comic?

haha remember when tease posted that shit he painted in his gf's room, i think he hit up a "brittney " or some shit. how awsome was that?

seeing devilush's boobs

12oz journals that always got fucked up.

bobobi1212 the cop

when tease always would use OLA at the end of his words. TEASOLA. then he adopted a cat and came on and made some thread about "WHAT SHOULD I NAME MY CAT" and everyone said "OLA"

i remember that other girl...... no not kettie or her snatch......... oh it was KRISTY! yeah when kristy would post pics of her in some hot pink shorts or something. then she'd talk about her sex life and how she likes to get her asshole licked. HAHAHAH

so many great times.

dee, since 2001-ola

where are those gives of tease making the kitty scared and then kittys poonbean. those were great.

the time some one posted that video of the russian dude getting his head cut off...eeesh. I watched that like 5 times to make shure it was real...then didnt go to sleep.

makros vs mammero robot battle

i would pay to see this shit. 12oz terrordome....

and ninjas in pajamas vs nightowls... that sounds good.

i was a lurker for a long time before I ever joined. I didn't quite know how to fit in. Everything seemed to flow real nice. Then one day I was like fuck it. My first post was in Spelling Lessons With The Law i think. I had a mispelled screenname even.

I'm having a hard time searching through the archives now.

Archived