& Stories of 12oz Past

Dirty_habiT

how bout that dude that came into paper chase with the hitler sketch and got crazy heckled at, then changed his name and took a picture of himself wearing a respirator holding a funny looking sketch and got heckled some more.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sneak
Originally posted by yoink

this is also not very long ago, (like some of the stories here) but I thoroughly enjoyed the world cup thread, having four or five members up at four in the morning updating scores, constantly bashing on the brits only to have them beat argentina, posting pictures of hot girls from the world cup including the brasil fan that had her boob escaped her bra.

good times,

I remember among others in there, Johnny Horton, Zesto, Tesser, I think Dr. Dazzle, and probably a shit ton of fellas im forgettin. But those were good times.

that was a funny time...

esp when england beat denmark, hey europe...

Guest beardo

i still think the greatest thread in 12oz history is when Mental Invalid was getting banned for tearing the page out of seeking's book.

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by beardo

i still think the greatest thread in 12oz history is when Mental Invalid was getting banned for tearing the page out of seeking's book.

whoa, now theres one i havent heard in a while

whoooooa hahaha, i remember that!! hesh told me to keep it on the dl and so i played along!

DHABIT knows the deal. damn i forgot his name.

OMG, that's what that was about!? I was wondering why everyone was talking about Mental getting banned..... and now I know.

That reminds me the other day someone asked me what "wonk saggin" meant. I just figured it out like 4 weeks ago or so.... after seeing it a million times.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

id like to solve the problem. What is Arrogant Bastard Ale. No idea on alcohol percent though

Arrogant Bastard is somewhere in the neighborhood of 7% abv. The Double Bastard is 10%. I drank one last night. Tuff Duty.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Smart

iCEbERG or however he spelled his name... stone kook

didnt he get into a car accident and fuck himslef up hard? but carried on posting..

• 2 years later...

For all we know you are sitting there at your computer in your underwear, with a bowl of ice cream - as I am, minus the ice cream.

Wow, let's relive the real glory days, you know like the ones without the internet.

Oh hey, I remember something, like all the 12oz celebrities posting the most boring ass crap and everyone licking it up, "Well here's what I have in my fridge guys" Wow, who fucking cares?

You people need to stop being so in love with yourselves - excuse me, with your online personalities - and actually get off your ass and do something.

oner

Maybe the only reason you're so blase bla about things is that you have no idea what's going on in the world. Maybe if something were to actually draw you out of your little comfort zone you'd get pissed off too. Everyone can do their own thing, I like that, that's democracy, but I find it a little disturbing that most of you know more about what's in Mr. Yuck's closet than you do about the wars that are going on across the world.

sidenote: I only used Mr. Yuck as an example because I think he's cool and that he can take a little push and pull.

Funny you should be in such a place... generaly speaking, ive spend much of my early adulthood years in a world of worrie and fear.. untill i stoped worrying and fearing and just said fuck it... the following link posted for a movie that makes 911 look like president bush made it himself, followed by an excerpt from a message board posted by Agent 23 , a member of GFE (www.granolafunk.com.. a dope hip-hop funk band with some real progressive content).

heres the like to the video.. its called "Loose Change 2"

"Yeah,Loose Change 2 spun my fuckin head.I was already suspicious as hell about 9/11,but photographic evidence of exactly how fake and planned the whole thing was really shows what the US govt. is up to.So here's my question.Voting obviously doesn't work,because the options we got to vote for are more or less two masks on the same beast.Protesting doesn't work because you can't raise national awareness to a critical mass point without the media covering your protests,as they did in the 60's and as they dont now.Spreading awareness through things like this movie,music,art,and conversation is helpful,but seems too slow to battle the huge propaganda machines that brainwash the masses with such efficiency.So is there anything to do to actually turn the tide,or are we just along for the ride?.........And my second question:What's it take to immigrate to the Netherlands?"

Archived