Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dirty_habiT

& Stories of 12oz Past

where are those gives of tease making the kitty scared and then kittys poonbean. those were great.

the time some one posted that video of the russian dude getting his head cut off...eeesh. I watched that like 5 times to make shure it was real...then didnt go to sleep.

makros vs mammero robot battle

i would pay to see this shit. 12oz terrordome....

and ninjas in pajamas vs nightowls... that sounds good.

i was a lurker for a long time before I ever joined. I didn't quite know how to fit in. Everything seemed to flow real nice. Then one day I was like fuck it. My first post was in Spelling Lessons With The Law i think. I had a mispelled screenname even.

I'm having a hard time searching through the archives now.

FUCK. ALSO WHEN TEASE POSTED THAT INTERNET CONVO WHEN HE ASKED A CHICK IF YOU CAN GET PREGNANT FROM SWALLOWING JESUS JUICE.

WHAT A LARF.

beardo ruining KOH's kitchen. Oh man, I could never get over that thread. The picture was classic...

Other than that, the "ask makros" thread, pmb halloween pictures, christpuncher, and oolong.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

what ever happened to suds and the cows?

i think he got shot by a neighbor-ola maybe?

last i remember he was working with mexicans and he was SO psyched on it. that was around the time he stopped placing his entire life on here and it became automatic banning if he or "ola" were mentioned. i really hope he doesnt read this and know he is among 12ozmemories.

He made a new name "THANKYOU" and made a thread on how he grew up and bought him self an apartment or someshit. Wasn't that long ago..

Once upon a time there was automatic banning for anyone using the suffix "ola":D

Thats cause beefs gone to bed with mods like seeeeeeeekin

when he backed into the closet , he threw away the key.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now