& Stories of 12oz Past

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This preview looks like propaganda pandering to paranoids who sit at the computer all day. What actual evidence do they have? In order for me to believe this type of baloney, I'd want to do some digging of my own. I'm not going to swallow every conspiracy hoax that wanders onto my browser. I suggest you do the same. I don't see how this sort of fear mongering is any better than Bush's brand of fear mongering.

Now get off your ass

For all we know you are sitting there at your computer in your underwear, with a bowl of ice cream - as I am, minus the ice cream.

Wow, let's relive the real glory days, you know like the ones without the internet.

Oh hey, I remember something, like all the 12oz celebrities posting the most boring ass crap and everyone licking it up, "Well here's what I have in my fridge guys" Wow, who fucking cares?

You people need to stop being so in love with yourselves - excuse me, with your online personalities - and actually get off your ass and do something.

oner

i hope your not this big of an asshole in real life, asshole.

but its something to pass the time, where a majority of us are at work and have nothing else to do. to try and justify our existance, even if it is mundane and uninteresting.

i do agree that people shouldnt accept those conspiracy videos without further investigation, though. its no different than believing the cover story the gov. gives out to the media.

Hey,

look at me. I'm the biggest hypocrite coming on here. And don't get me wrong, I'm not one to say, "Thou shalt not" I'm just saying that all the selfobsession that goes on here gets to be a little perverse. I suppose it's a bullish thing for me to come on here and say that, but I think it should be said. It's not like fat people should be told that it's okay for them to pig out everytime they see a Mickey Dees.

I'm the worst, I know.

The Day the Internet Made Me Mad

I'm at work and when I'm not you would not catch me on here unless it's 3:00am and I'm bored and drunk..

Pretentious cock suckin fuck.

Well ClueTwo good for you.

But your response hints at the idea that there's a problem with going on here all the time, or thinking that 12oz is your life. I mean it would be weird if you were on here all the time right? If this was like the place that you turn to? That would be weird, and I don't think it's that far off for a lot of people.

Re: The Day the Internet Made Me Mad

Well ClueTwo good for you.

your response hints at the idea that there's a problem with going on here all the time, or thinking that 12oz is your life. right? quote]

ooooooooo, damn. I'm too busy chasing asians in my free time to be on here.

I miss Mero and his scathing insultery

Seeking being MUCH more of a bastard

ILoveUnicorns

christ puncher oner

everybody getting hyped on pilates and copping carpet burn on their faces.

the animated tease gif superthread was fucking hilarious.

when poopmanbob let out the truth about her secret identity. then everybody agreed to just pretend they didnt know and things carried on as they were.

i said this somewhere else recently but when a few people did "*city namehere* city" threads full of photos of their city (obviously). that was really interesting.

i cant remember who it was or exactly what went down but somebody made another account and was coming in posting terrible graffiti and talking crazy shit about it. argh im sure somebody remembers better than me.

I remember that anti graff guy....'Dave'. he got lectured for sure. That was back when I used to post and give much more of a shit.

FKC - friendly kids crew and what was that kid's name? those cows he drew.....haha he hit up my book with one in montreal. I treasure that.

<---- originator of the "what do you think____looks like thread"

That is my true claim to fame. That's it kids, my 15 minutes are up. hah

Yo, whoever is bashing this thread... if you think we are homos for talking about this shit...here is an idea. Dont look in this thread. It's pretty simlpe I think.

^^ i looked for that thread when the new one got started.. probably gone forever.

i also don't give as much of a shit, which is funnybecause i became a mod.

so it keeps me roped in a bit.

i just referenced the mcsalad revenge story in another thread.

but one of my all time faves was non-heteros story about explosive diarrhea in a restaurant bathroom

Remember when that guy made that rollerblading thread?!? and he umm like made the thread and we all made fun of him

ahahahahaha

Fucking guy who fucking rollerblades

Fuck you gyu fuck you haha...

I remember that anti graff guy....'Dave'. he got lectured for sure. That was back when I used to post and give much more of a shit.

FKC - friendly kids crew and what was that kid's name? those cows he drew.....haha he hit up my book with one in montreal. I treasure that.

<---- originator of the "what do you think____looks like thread"

That is my true claim to fame. That's it kids, my 15 minutes are up. hah

Yo, whoever is bashing this thread... if you think we are homos for talking about this shit...here is an idea. Dont look in this thread. It's pretty simlpe I think.

Works for me

As long as everyone else continues to NOT look at the U.S. prison system, genocide in Darfur, and election fraud throught the United States.