& Stories of 12oz Past

Dirty_habiT

Originally posted by Daze One Million

yea i remember that guy, who was the one that found him out?

well, I forget her name but, the girl that found out found it on a fluke, she was searching google for 'graffiti' and found a Portland anti-graf site by Carla where she mentioned that she was called Bobbobi... Anyway, the girl got at me on AIM and the whole thing was busted...

I think Seeking still talks to her or something, last I heard she has changed her mind and now is 'pro-graff' or some other shit I don't believe...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Smart

well, I forget her name but, the girl that found out found it on a fluke, she was searching google for 'graffiti' and found a Portland anti-graf site by Carla where she mentioned that she was called Bobbobi... Anyway, the girl got at me on AIM and the whole thing was busted...

I think Seeking still talks to her or something, last I heard she has changed her mind and now is 'pro-graff' or some other shit I don't believe...

her site on geocities is still up

I can't remember who it was, but a little while ago someone told a story about this girl they hooked up with at a party. To cut a long story very short, it went on to them getting it on in his car, and her smearing his shit all over herself. There's a lot more to it, I just can't remember the details. One of the funniest things I've ever read on here. Somebody please remember and bump it up.

a few of my memories

The Church of SEYM

rak1 and SymonSays VS. everybody

when seeking was still 'seeking innocence'

when ouija got down with transcend

photoshop dance party

tesseract hitting 5k - zesto hitting 7k - makros hitting 10k and fucking with us for days at 9999 posts.

hahaha... good save sneak.

I remember it like it was yesterday...

We were all getting ready for a weekend

of boozing on strong beers and bourbon and

wee little sneak pipes up with a tune about 'Smirnoff Ice'.

oh that was fun!

the many versions of the fourm...

like the current one that has all these cool colours.

and we all know who was the first person to use gold right?

Guest sneak
Originally posted by -Rage-

Don't Front.

<---- Smirnoff Ice drinker.

wonk saggin!

i still stand by the fact that i like smirnoff ice.

this is also not very long ago, (like some of the stories here) but I thoroughly enjoyed the world cup thread, having four or five members up at four in the morning updating scores, constantly bashing on the brits only to have them beat argentina, posting pictures of hot girls from the world cup including the brasil fan that had her boob escaped her bra.

good times,

I remember among others in there, Johnny Horton, Zesto, Tesser, I think Dr. Dazzle, and probably a shit ton of fellas im forgettin. But those were good times.

that world cup thread was really a good one.

I guess because all the matches were overnight

(for us in NorthAmerica), we find these huge updates

every morning. Plus everyone had a great time mocking

me because I wantedthe french to take it. Man I'm glad I didn't bet.

Big props to whoever started that thread. ;)

Archived