Mickey's/Discovering new booze appreciation thread.

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I started drinking Mickey's back in 9th grade...the "grenades" have been around forever......"Slurricane" is garbage,if you want to drink some un-popular but super good Mexican beer....get Carta Blanca.you can't wrong.

I was born in 1974...

Originally posted by 455

if you want to drink some un-popular but super good Mexican beer....get Carta Blanca.you can't wrong.

I'll vouch for Carta Blanca as well. Hands down my favorite cerveza. Tecate, Negro Modela and Dos Equis get nods as well.

I've always lobbed the Mickey's grenades during the summer. I don't drink them as much as I used to...mainly because I don't like the idea of putting glass bottles in my messenger bag and then riding around tore up.

goldschlager and mickeys was the first thing i ever got hammered with...

since then i have never ever had goldschlager or anything cinnamon flavored. i occassionally drink a mickey's but i find them hard to come by.

other favorites.

yuengling

cobra

nightflight

country club

becks (i will always rock 2 24oz of becks to a house party)

sapporo

that is all

-the reverend.

Originally posted by Al Green

cobra

holler.

those are cheap as all hell here, I just remember buying six of them for around six bucks. Im not sure if the clerk wanted to get rid of them, or something, but man, that was some shit.

<span style='color:black'>There are some more classics that are no longer around that should be:

St.Ides Lemon lime beer (mixed with some segrams gin)

Flying Horse (This is the insanity beer and is illegal now i believe)

thats all for now

"Slurricane strong enough to start a engine main."</span>

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

http://www.bevmo.com/115images/18827.jpg'>

Flying Horse (This is the insanity beer and is illegal now i believe)

this stuff was on sale at walgreens

I might have the name of it wrong cuz it was malt liquor not lager of any kind. The shit im talkin about got yanked from the shelves city wide in the late 90s cuz people were losing to many teeth and killing each other. Hmmm.

Originally posted by opressthelaw

anybody tried stella artois beer? that shit is like belgium imported but its damn good.

Stella Artois is weird stuff, i've been drinking a lot of it recently, but it's known as 'wifebeater' here because it gets you crazy drunk compared to other lagers the same strength, no idea why

and a pub i go to a lot stocks over 500 different types of beer from around the world, mostly european (no yankee pishwater)

having a fucking great time working through them all, some of the memorable ones (that i can remember drinking) have been...

Singha from Thailand

Zipfer from Austria

Warsteiner from Germany

Fraoch Heather Ale from Scotland

Staropramen from Czech Republic

beer brings cheer :yum:

i recently discovered some new ways to drink beer:

1. tecate cans, add hot sauce on top of can (part that opens), add a dash of salt, take lime wedge and put it on top, push into hot sauce and open at same time pushing lime, salt and hot sauce into the beer. those first drinks are good with all the hot sauce on the lip of the can.....

2. straw shot-gunning..... take bendy straw insert it into bottle (long end in), tilt back and chug.

Archived