dope whores (+not what you think)

Dirty_habiT

I, for the past year or two, have been rather disgusted by the actions of some "friends". It seems that there's an overabundance of guys that are so cheesy that they'll use false images of being a big slangin dealer or money mover just to get in some stupid girl's draws. And there's this overwhelming supply of seemingly "new" girls that are always coming "out of the woodwork" to set themselves up for failure. It's almost like they try to find some guy that can treat them right, if by treating them right I mean keeping them fucked up and buying them shit. That's fucking stupid as hell. It makes no room for guys like me who actually give a fuck.

Don't get me wrong, I kinda don't give a fuck, but I am sincere and compassionate when need be, and I don't believe in falsely representing myself to others. It makes me sick. Pussy is real nice, but it is not everything. There's so many shallow girls out there that'll just jump to the next best opportunity when it's waved in their face. To me, that is worthless. You know what I say, I say oh well... and I keep working and making money, and doing things that will be good for my future.

I don't post this rant because I have been burned by a girl, but, rather, because I'm in a point of observing this stupid behavior first hand. I need to move to a place where there's some respectable drunken women. Does anyone have any similar thoughts or stories to share?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Same topic, but different angle.

I've got a few brothers and no sisters. As a consequence, when i become really good friends with a girl, i get very protective: they become like the sister i don't have.

When i see guys faking it, putting on an attitude or dressing in only the finest clothes and talking in ghetto slang or just generally trying to be hardcore when they're not, i become wary. And if they try to go for my girls, i let my girls know the dudes are rubbish and i let the dudes know they're not good enough for my girls.

Call me possesive if you want, but i'm just trying to look after me and mine.

I am disgusted by the amount of women that are attracted to men that are: A) Drug addicts B)Dealers. and yeah I have been burnt. I am not negative, But when I was involved in a scumbag lifestyle it was unacceptable, now you got mad women sucking dick for coke.,and these are the once elite. I am not preaching, but what happened to honest women, for honest men. I dont floss, I buy what is comfortable to me. Yeah a girl wants to be treated right, and the dealers have money, but honestly I dont want the dirty money. I rather work for it.

wow dirty has feelings,i always thought you were a serial killer;) but yeah,theres a few of girls i know that would be better off with me and should be with me but instead are with guys who first priorities are sellin drugs,and they treat them like shit but make it up by buying them shit and these stupid ass whores are ok with it.FuckADumbBitchOner.

Welcome To My World.

...then you're gonna ask me why i hate

Why don't you open up your eyes so you can see

Open up your ears so you can hear

Take a look around and you will find

Take a look around and you will find out why.

<span style='color:black'>I actually have met a few really cool girls lately that have a pretty good head on their shoulders and they know about all these fuckin games that fake dudes try to run. These are always the girls that i want but always end up being really good friends with becasue they are so cool. On the other hand i had this girl i know telling me about this girl that she works with who only talks to guys with a lot of money, big player type flossin dudes/ wack ass material girl. So i told my girl that she should introduce me to her so i can fuck over this gold diggin bitch and treat her like the piece of shit that she is. My girl was like "dude she wont be into you at all," but is going to hook it up any ways. I'll keep you posted on just how bad i do this girl.</span>

Originally posted by mr.yuck

<span style='color:black'>I actually have met a few really cool girls lately that have a pretty good head on their shoulders and they know about all these fuckin games that fake dudes try to run. These are always the girls that i want but always end up being really good friends with becasue they are so cool. On the other hand i had this girl i know telling me about this girl that she works with who only talks to guys with a lot of money, big player type flossin dudes/ wack ass material girl. So i told my girl that she should introduce me to her so i can fuck over this gold diggin bitch and treat her like the piece of shit that she is. My girl was like "dude she wont be into you at all," but is going to hook it up any ways. I'll keep you posted on just how bad i do this girl.</span>

interesting.....I've done the same thing....and I've witnessed gold-diggers turn into street rats rocking the same gear for 2 weeks...haha..what a shame,money can buy happiness....but only for a short time...once they realize this,they can be in touch with reality.

i was just talking to my friend about that the other night... i know a lot of nice girls that are just too wild when they get drunk.. if guys didnt act like such big-dude player types and get away with it, girls wouldnt think thats the type of guy i need. if i was a hot ass girl, id get whatever the fuck i wanted, too. id be sly and do it without giving up the pussy, but still...

tell me how your little arangement works out, yuck.

there was this guy i used to cop from that was ugly as fuck but had a fine ass girlfriend. she was skeeted up ALL the time, that's all she wanted. well, that and all the new gear she thought she needed. but he still treated her like shit cause he knew he could get away with it. i think there's an underlying reason why some girls act in ways like this. i'm all for taking the edge off reality, even blurring it completely at times, but something's fucked up in their head. perhaps it has to do with something in childhood, i dunno.

i guess we're all victims of our childhood.

Re: Welcome To My World.

Originally posted by Glik0

...then you're gonna ask me why i hate

Why don't you open up your eyes so you can see

Open up your ears so you can hear

Take a look around and you will find

Take a look around and you will find out why.

sick of it all at its finest.

I can understand sticking by your man/women from the get go, even in times of trouble. But when females are attracted to the drug revolved relationships, thats when I am repulsed. I am no angel, but I have seen to many relationships controled by substance, and it is the most disfunctional of anything.