i finaly learned the truth

JaZe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i tried to kill myself...almost went throught with it to...it was after this guy that i went out with was killed in a drive by...i wanted to kill myself...cant belive i was that stupid...my friend talked me out of it so i pretty much owe my life to him...and thats why i dont take suiside lightly so sorry to anyone if i call you jerks for telling the kid to kill himself

Fuck that. Just live as if like you're already dead. Like that every morning you can wake up and go "Woah, I'm alive. Cool." And if you're about to die, it's like "Oh. Ok. Well whatever."

Oh, and Jaze, I have a solution to your problems. Become a goth. Like that you can gradually drown yourself in self pity until you finally grow up and realise what's going on, that you're probably richer than 90% of people in the world and that even if you're not truly happy, hookers and heroin are cheap.

scrabble: who are you to lay the law down on anyone anyway?

if no one else is going to, it might as well be me. heh

ever occur to you that being an asshole to people doesnt really pursuade them to listen to what you're saying?

no. people are hard-headed. but if you arent, I'll sense that, and try another angle, like sitting you down and calmly telling you that you are stupid. Or you get the boot from my program all together because you dont fit the patient profile. Im joking...again

weak people become strong when they stop listening so hard and start thinking, if you ask me. or something like that.

that does sound about right. But sometimes it takes extreme measures. Some need the scrabble outreach program to better their lives. The program isnt all yelling either, we sing songs and chant too.

i sure hope that guy killed himself, that would be fucking excellent. and i hope he wrote "sweetcherry" on a piece of paper with hearts and unicorns all around it then proceeded to fall to his technodance death. i think we'll all have a good laugh at the end of the day knowing that.

Originally posted by Oprah Oner

then proceeded to fall to his technodance death.

I have a feeling that this is sarcasm but i can't tell cuz you didnt add the rolleyes smiley. But if he did die this part of your statement will make it that much better.

:lol:

Mr.Yuck/nosympathyforpermanantsolutionstotemporaryproblemsoner

learn some easy guitar riffs,get a spiked belt and small jeans,a t-shirt that is way to small on you,some checkered slip-on Vans,dye your hair black and cut it so you have an '80's flop,get a six-pack of Pabst and then proceed to turn off the lights and go cry in the dark........geek.

Originally posted by 455

learn some easy guitar riffs,get a spiked belt and small jeans,a t-shirt that is way to small on you,some checkered slip-on Vans,dye your hair black and cut it so you have an '80's flop,get a six-pack of Pabst and then proceed to turn off the lights and go cry in the dark........geek.

maybe you didn't catch it the first time......

Originally posted by Evil Dee

Gold.

I can't believe that people actually believe he was really going to kill himself. Some of you are really quite slow, but hey, sweetcherry, i've got a shoulder for you to cry on if he snuffs it. Lets comfort each other baby.

lol :cry2: :yum: <~~~ except you really dont have a shoulder