Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Coffie Crave

ART TRADE's

This thread is for people that want to put their art work up for eather sell or trade.

here are a few of mine...

http://monsta.ezhoster.com/art1.html

(You can contact me threw E-mail please don't use this thread)

People please post your work, then leave your E-mail or contact, that way anyone that would like to buy/trade or even say a coment on your work, can do so threw your E-mail we dont need a thread full of coments.

Thank You,

Guest popasquat

by trade do you mean trade artwork for artwork, or artwork for other shit, cause I have and can get more deco paint markers of all colors, and jumbo pilots in all three colors that I would be will to trade for someones canvas.

/ it all depends on the person thats selling, for me i would trade for other ppls work but if they had none nor money, i would work out a deal.

hey popasquat if your interested in any of my painting is the canvas thread or seeing some other ones or blank canvases i would be EXTREAMLY interested in trading for paint markers and/or pilots please contact me loreone@hotmail.com and coffie crave i like your stuff alot if you wanna trade id be down post if you want to see more of mine or your interested in blank canvases

CoffeeCrave:

I really like your High Hopes Piece.

My friend always does drawings of a guy losing his balloon, and it really reminds me of that. very nice work on all the other ones too. I don't really have much canvas work or things to trade, but maybe we could work something out.

Guest popasquat

LoreSeventeen---- you've got mail. hit me back soon if possible

^^^^^^

yeah but that shit is cool if you are a girl. If so please post flicks:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by IceColdPops

Cool charachters popasquat. Hey, I'm down to trade this drawing for a whole bunch of paint markers. It's about a foot tall or so...

yo...what about the one with the bird? is that for sale/trade?

Guest popasquat

IDrinkSprite:

email me or im me at emdub8031... and we can discuss business. emdub8031@yahoo.com

and to splint2 which 'bird' one?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this