Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
StarzAbove

Official Battle Thread

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn, that red x is bangin...but stop jocking man. every one knows you bit that. CHOMP CHOMP.:lol:

DROYD_EFEX the reason y your battles aren't done is because none of the 3 battles flics you posted work anymore! Try a new image host fotango, imagestation or photobucket if u want flics 2 work

battle

wtf i going on here? are u refering to my sketch? as red x?

'Chicago Kid said 'Not-Like-YOu wins by default. ' why the fuk has he won by default?

MLTf4nt0m 'damn, that red x is bangin...but stop jocking man. every one knows you bit that.' r eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh where u typin to me? well if @ me then no ur wrong....

plus (IF REFERING TO ME) the only thing im biting down on is those toys mums clits* TRENDYMOTHAFUCKERS*

:D

anyways big ups to mister snow*tsc

PESKY your image sometimes is a red X sometimes it isn't prob because many peeps here don't hav imagestation accounts and no1 wins by default so battle still up

yeh rite......ill move to a diff host......but what ones a dead cert and isnt likely to cause the ol red x's?....????

oh yeh reply to MLTF.......my shit is how u say 'bangin' i draw freestyle like all sketchin....i have lots of time and always top smokes and that keeps me sane-ish...:D :lick: :eek: :lol:

peace....

imagestation is one of the worse image hosts i can careless if u keep it or not but i dont think MLTf4nt0m was hatin on u he was just being sarcastic cause of the red X which i still see!