Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
My opinion matters just as much as yours....You even said it was shit quality when you posted it, so you had to know it wasn't all that good...At least you colored it decent.

it's ok bro,don't be jelous.

Why don't you do one up? So we can all see how it should be done......

Ah your a funny one. All your hilarious jokes aside,why don't you step up and show us all how it's done?

I'd say you have way more haters then four.......

Maybe one day I will join one of these battles, but it won't be today...I've got some sleep to catch up on and after that I'll be playing some Call Of Duty MW2. Then I might hit the internet back up with some awesome comments or something but I definitely won't be drawing anything. :cool:

I looked at some of your so called graffiti and well...I think it would be best if you just mind your business and keep your mouth shut.

As for the Hi Top comment, ask your boy Muvo what it means he's the one that said that shit. :cool:

Oh and as for the hi tops thing it's a lyric from the ugly duckling tune left behind.