Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Optick wins 'brake' battle!

Battle Scoreboard Update 9/4/2007

the way this is going to be is like tallys...

the " | " symbol means one win...

once u hit five wins in a category, it will be a " ^ " ...

once u hit ten wins in a category, it will be a " * " ...

CHARACTER BATTLES: (character pieces)

Newkon- ||

Edoggg- |

Lando- |

THEMED BATTLES: (battles with a general idea behind them ; may include characters and/or letters)

Newkon- |||

Flavicon- |

Alreadydead- |

HANDSTYLE BATTLES: (handstyle pieces only)

Alreadydead- |

Ginger Bread Man- |

REGULAR SKETCH BATTLES: (any other general battles ; blockbusters, pieces, and whatnot)

Newkon- ^

Baron Von Counterculture- |||

Plezo1Son- ||

Sevnth- ||

Zulu- ||

LIMITone- ||

Edoggg- ||

SurvivedAbortion- |

Sendhelp- |

Eightyfoursx- |

Alreadydead- |

Deptronik- |

Ye Old Erik- |

King Mile- |

Koar One- |

PhraseThatPays- |

EastBay PirateHouse- |

Aerosoul- |

Fat Crispies- |

keeping secrets- |

the optick one- |

THROWIE BATTLES: (throw-ups only)

Marikoo- ||

Madmanmoses- |

Deptronik- |

Current Points Leader:

Newkon- *

New Battle:

word- "construct"

rules- full color, characters allowed but not required, background allowed but not required

THEME- japan.

i.e.: your color scheme, your character, your background, etc/whatever have to have a japanese theme to it. sounds fun right?

due date- friday september 7, 10 pm usa central time zone

and for a little extra fun for people who dont want to do that battle...

New Battle #2

Throwie Battle!!!

word- "faster"

rules- 2 COLORS MAX, NO CHARACTER, NO BACKGROUND

due date- tomorrow wednesday sept 5 10 pm usa central time zone

peace.

welcome back newkon.

just a reminder to all yall, there are 2 battles set up right now.

New Battle:

word- "construct"

rules- full color, characters allowed but not required, background allowed but not required

THEME- japan.

i.e.: your color scheme, your character, your background, etc/whatever have to have a japanese theme to it. sounds fun right?

due date- friday september 7, 10 pm usa central time zone

and for a little extra fun for people who dont want to do that battle...

New Battle #2

Throwie Battle!!!

word- "faster"

rules- 2 COLORS MAX, NO CHARACTER, NO BACKGROUND

due date- tomorrow wednesday sept 5 10 pm usa central time zone

peace.

this monday???

I got kids to feed a job to maintain, and a family to provide for... But Fuck it. I am in like flin. Not no legal wall shit either.... That should earn a player more points than favoritism. Dont mean to fuck with you but you talking like you really got a grudge on a nikka NEWK, so lets keep it extreme homie.

Its the game baby. Why not make it interesting enough by doing an out line this monday, 09-10-07 and the actual piece monday after that, monday, o9-17th -o7..

Lets keep it real on this one duke.. I aint waisting my time on no internet battle or beef. But to call ya blidduff, but cant do it this week. SORRY. not this week. Forgive me fo ruining ya plan pal. But it is what it is...

I Aint forfitting. Those rules still apply but I Veto the due date. thats all. the only thing i can do is give in an outline on that due date... the actual piece itself will be the following week...

overstand! understood. its on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE.

this monday???

I got kids to feed a job to maintain, and a family to provide for... But Fuck it. I am in like flin. Not no legal wall shit either.... That should earn a player more points than favoritism. Dont mean to fuck with you but you talking like you really got a grudge on a nikka NEWK, so lets keep it extreme homie.

Its the game baby. Why not make it interesting enough by doing an out line this monday, 09-10-07 and the actual piece monday after that, monday, o9-17th -o7..

Lets keep it real on this one duke.. I aint waisting my time on no internet battle or beef. But to call ya blidduff, but cant do it this week. SORRY. not this week. Forgive me fo ruining ya plan pal. But it is what it is...

I Aint forfitting. Those rules still apply but I Veto the due date. thats all. the only thing i can do is give in an outline on that due date... the actual piece itself will be the following week...

overstand! understood. its on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE.

optick...

If you got stuff to do and Monday dont work thats kool, shit I gotta event I gotta be at and in the process of moving... So thats all good.

Legal wall? Earnin points over favoritism? Sounds like a plan to me mang. As far as a grudge ona nikka... We'll I guess the shit talkin from the both of us got us here huh? But no! Nothin personal, just doing what graff heads do best... Battle! Personally, I'll admit your shit is poppin, I responded and was down for a battle before I knew who you were... Looked you up and yea you shit is dope. I keep it real, and if I didn't I wouldn't have voted for ya in the last battle. I just didn't appreciate your comments on the thread topic.

So you want an outline on monday and the final next monday? Bro let me know where your painting at because I need to go there. That don't work here in Hawaii! Sorry I can't meet those requirements. Here, every spot is hot and blown up by the cops and grafitti task force, and if it's not... All the heads are trying to get some wall space. I can't do an out line and come back, and back again, and again... Either it will get buffed, done over, or I'd be asking to get caught! Numbero uno on cops priority in Hawaii = waron grafitti. Sell some crack, rocks, gank a car and you get arrested no one knows. Grafitti on the other hand... Front page news. hahahaaa

If you want to post your outline on monday it's cool, but Ima post the final thang next monday with yours. Besides most of my stuff starts with a fill.

Again nothing personal. If you smoke me, it wouldn't be the first time it's happenned, it's all part of the game. I'm just a toy steppin up to the plate. :huh:

Holla

newkon & optick

i responded to the PM i was sent before lookin in the thread, so i see that you have it all worked out or whatever.

yall can work out the rest of the details yourselves, and its up to you guys if you want to have the battle posted in here

or if you think we should put it in a new thread with a poll on it, personally, i think that putting a poll on it will get more peoples attention

because not everyone always checks the battle thread, so ... yea... and stuff...

"FASTER" THROWIE BATTLE DUE TONITE

VOTING TIME!

"FASTER" throwy battle!!

Havok

retr.jpg

Limil

Fastr.jpg

Tomato_Sauce

IMG00492.jpg

mightymim

scan0005-2.jpg

VOTE VOTE VOTE