Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
*hers. and i'll post it later tonight when i get to my computer

word...

after i get your pic i will post up the throw battle. so if anyone else wants to get in on this battle, you need to have it done by tonite.

(throw battle, word = "because")

peace.

Bahumbug... OBAKE! Turn that shit in man, It's the holidays and I need to move on these things! Im a busy guy ya heard!

Besides Expel told me you were at my place last night snooping around looking for the one I did against you. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Newkons place + 3 computers + 1 lap top + 2 cameras = No EXCUSE! Post your shiznet!

I say me and Traffic just get it on already!

ok ok i know i was supposed to have my throw posted by now, its been done since 5 minutes after i calld the battle, camera is fucked up i'll go borrow one in the morning since i dont do xmas/xmas eve. my bad. tomarrow. or else vote w/o me. but i/ll have it up.

Sorry. I've been quite busy. about to go out with my brother who just got back from the mainland...feel free to disqualify me. I have no camera. I didn't have time to take a pic at the studio and upload it.

okay, you will be DQ'd then, but you should still post the pic up in the Battle Results thread when you get a chance to. (any votes will not count) So the tournament looks like its ending up to be Newkon vs. Traffic... lol...

ONE ON ONE BATTLE

zulu vs tall house

3d piece color /black and white

due tomorrow or christmas day

word is"KNOW"

Zulu, i PM'd you about this before i read this post you made... he wanted it to be a different word when he responded to my PM so you guys are going to have to work it out yourselves.

ok ok i know i was supposed to have my throw posted by now, its been done since 5 minutes after i calld the battle, camera is fucked up i'll go borrow one in the morning since i dont do xmas/xmas eve. my bad. tomarrow. or else vote w/o me. but i/ll have it up.

same thing for you as i said to obake, please post it up in the results thread (any votes wont count) when you get a chance, but im gonna go ahead and DQ u for the battle since people all want to see results.

---------

word...

XMAS THEME BATTLE IS DUE TODAY

dont forget! i have only got 1 entry so far.... and its... yea... c'mon now. more entries!!

i may not be on for a couple days after this cuz i got all kinds of family stuff going on.

merry xmas. peace.

(and go vote on the 2 battles im about to post in the results thread)

phrase

are u still in on that xmas theme battle? it was due today....

i understand everyone is busy for the holidays, including myself, so i probably wont post up the xmas theme battle until after xmas day, sine i will be busy, and since people still havent finished voting on the throwie battle between marikoo and zulu

so far the xmas theme battle is just Newkon Vs. DJ Ren... which is... yea...

peace.

yo Q got your pm

so youre telling me that tall house wants the word to be vekt?

what a fuck kook,i just found out thats what he writes

i think hes trynna get the easy way out and just post a piece that he alredy finished

i said i wanted the viewers to chose the word and i was gonna pick the first word that came up,which was know

but if he wants to change again then tell him whatever but i aint doing a word he chooses

and its a 3d battle

so yeah mang get back at me

aloha

yo Q got your pm

so youre telling me that tall house wants the word to be vekt?

what a fuck kook,i just found out thats what he writes

i think hes trynna get the easy way out and just post a piece that he alredy finished

i said i wanted the viewers to chose the word and i was gonna pick the first word that came up,which was know

but if he wants to change again then tell him whatever but i aint doing a word he chooses

and its a 3d battle

so yeah mang get back at me

aloha

yo...

once again i got your PM before i saw this post. but you are right.

Tall_House, you are a pussy. how u gonna call out a battle with someone and say u wnat too battle with your own fuckin name???? bitch ass mofucka.....

that shit is gay as hell.

i should just put a point on the scoreboard for Zulu already cuz u know this guy is gonna pussy out on the battle....

or hopefully this will make him man up and battle like he should.

either way, yall need to work this out in PMs on your own.

sorry bro didnt wanna make you feel like a messenger.haha

but imma lay down wutsup and you can cut and paste or whatever and send it to him

ONE ON ONE 3D BATTLE

ZULU VS TALL HOUSE

LET THE VIEWERS MAKE THE WORD AND WHICH EVER ONE Q PICKS THEN HE'LL POST IT ON THE BATTLE THREAD

Q WILL MAKE THE DUE DATE AND THE RULES

PM THE ENTRY TO HIM THEN HE WILL POST IT

SOUND GOOD?DONT BITCH OUT AND TRY TO PICK A WORD THAT YOU ALREDY DID/OR WHAT YOU WRITE,THAT AINT HOW A BATTLE WORKS.YOU WANNA TALK SHIT SO LETS DO THIS

DONT BE A PUSS AND BACK OUT,SO ACCEPT MY BATTLE

there Q you can send that to him

and just incase we dont see the word can you pm the word to us

and give us the low down on the battle,rules,etc.

thanx

get back at me

aloha

yo Tall_House, this is how Zulu wants the battle to be. For your info.

let me know when u are done with it and PM it soon.

as far as everything else i will post it up when i get home later tonite