Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
StarzAbove

Official Battle Thread

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

KAST VS. KLUE VS. PARK VS. SOLAR LET THE PEOPLE BE THE JUDGES

so far the judges are

Rubish

Shock

Acto

and the word will be RUDE

and we have until November 14

cieto or whatever, i've got my piece and bomb done. are you finished yet or what? i say we do two rounds. this spot i have my piece on is small. but oh well, im painting a wall the 21st also, so that could be round two, that is if it actually is a close battle. also i have no smilie faces in my bomb, does this mean i lose?

Originally posted by Biek!

i feel like being in a battle or sumthin, its been a while since i battled! ne one interested?

Sure, I'm up for one. I was suppose to battle Propaganda but he never IMed me. Either that or I didn't go on AIM when he was on.

AIM<< bboyxlonglegs

peace!

AMEK

When you said you wanted to battle it was in the one-liner thread.

Anyway, yours is well-executed...you didn't color outside the lines or anything!

I like the 'B' and the way the 'I' comes out of it, that's rad...but overall the piece is garbage...the kind of thing you see and get confused with all the other pieces that looked just like it.

Maybe try a one-liner? Search art crimes, I'm sure you can find all the letters ready for you to print out and trace.

Love,

Okra

p.s. there's that god-awful E again....:confused:

You know I would smash your face right now for those kind of comments. Don't write like I'm the idiot here...I'll take any word, any day, and run it through you. Act like you know......

Would you really? Hahaha...

*says whoa and backs away from the computer*

I don't know what "act like you know" means...I wouldn't bother battling you again...it's like I'm battling one person for each one of your letters. GENERIC. :lol:

Pretend you know,

--Okra :spin:

Originally posted by ClueTwo

You know I would smash your face right now for those kind of comments. Don't write like I'm the idiot here...I'll take any word, any day, and run it through you. Act like you know......

where is the other wake from? if hes from cali or somethin couldnt i write wake2?