Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I ain't backing shit up.

STARZ...

I ain't backing shit up. Toys chill with toys? Dude, I don't know them. We're just telling you the truth. You are a toy yourself. You suck and you know it. Even the shit you do on paper suck... I bet WAK would still beat you if you did a legal. Ha.

peace!

AMEK

WELL WELL...

Originally posted by albinomonkey

PICK THE WORD BUDDY. I HAVE MAD TIME ON MY HANDS I DONT WORK FOR THEN NEXT 5 DIZZAYS!! SO YEHA...

ASIDE FROM ALL THE BULLSHIT STARZ.. AND NO MATTER HOW TOY YOU ARE, YOU HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB WITH THIS THREAD!

Re: WELL WELL...

Originally posted by HECZONER

PICK THE WORD BUDDY. I HAVE MAD TIME ON MY HANDS I DONT WORK FOR THEN NEXT 5 DIZZAYS!! SO YEHA...

ASIDE FROM ALL THE BULLSHIT STARZ.. AND NO MATTER HOW TOY YOU ARE, YOU HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB WITH THIS THREAD!

Such kind words:bawling: well xcept the toy part

I think I should post this NOW.

AMEK(me) v.s. CEITO

Me and Ceito are doing an all out battle. It'll be dope if everyone did this...

=======

1st- We are doing a paper battle. It could be an outline or colored. Doesn't really matter. All that matters is the letter structure.

2nd- Whatever that was on the paper, we have to paint. (illegal, no legals) Hopefully, we both drew simples.

3rd- A throwup on a wall. (again, no legals)

Oh yeah, we decided do write out own names. Originally, we were supposed to do the word "DAMN". But if we wrote the name DAMN, that's like pushing someone who doesn't exist. I want to get my name out, not some shit from a 12oz internet battle. Ummm.... The due date should be by next Saturday. I understand that the weather is getting worse. I wanted to go paint today after work. But while I was working (I was outside) it was windy as fuck. No joke. I'll just see what's up tomarrow.

EDIT* ^Ceito from NY so the weather sucked there too I bet.

EDIT** Yo Sofer, I don't see Ceito's shit on 5ptz.com...

peace!

AMEK

Originally posted by sitonmysofer

ceito that fucking wack fillin you posted ant no street bombing, shit is at 5 points i saw it today.

Not Illg :lol: did you ask anyone? Since when are dumpsters legal.

You seriously should STFU STop hating n begin postin some walls like u said u were! Get off My JOCK!