Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by StarzAbove

Yea i kno my throwie not 2 good i had 2 b out no time 2 fix up drips or space 4 my letters ill try 2 post a chill spot wends or fri

NO flick?

Originally posted by abort99

Round 3 is long since over, And I was wondering If I won it since mile king never posted.

ROUND 3

Ciste v. Spellbound~~>

FaceOne v. Epic~~>

Kilo7 v. Zire~~> Alphabattle Z(6)Kilo7

Ashby v.Geezspot

KING MILE v. Abort~~>Warfare~~~> Abort

ActivRok v. Sofe~~>Awer~~~>Sofe

ROUND 3 OVER

Ill POST 4 in awhile its prob the last since peeps are participating in the original battle!

Good stuff Wak. Umm.. I don't like the "W" in the throw though. Honestly, I think "WAK" will win this battle. Sorry Starzabove. <-<I'm just judging from your previously throw-up on that garbage disposer.

Anyways...

yeah here i am let's choose a word

Yeah, I said we should wirte the word "NAME". You down for it? DO YOU HAVE EMAIL?

powellndf@aol.com = my email

bboyxlonglegs = my AIM

^If you do have any of those, let's set the rules up through there. Not on THIS FORUM BOARD. It takes up too much space.

peace!

AMEK

im toy? yet i beat you? please fool, stop making yourself look more and more like an idiot. wouldnt it be easier to paint there then it is here? considering cops here look for people like me because they dont have shit to do? just because ur in the NYC doesnt mean shit to me. you still dont get ups and props like you say that you do. that throw was so weak, it showed how rarely you paint with your extremely wack can control. stop talkin shit, i'll battlin you forever, and you show you up everytime.

if im toy, that makes you what? real fuckin toy?

Ur just like ur tag WAK

Likewise.

anyways...

No F'N way arent you??

Yes, I am. But you suck worse than me... Or maybe it was just that "throw-up" you did on that garbage disposal. (?)

peace!

AMEK

email =powellndf@aol.com

AIM = bboyxlonglegs

^Got something to say? Say it there... If you want to batttle me too, I guess I'm down for it.