Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
StarzAbove

Official Battle Thread

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo, does anyone want to battle me? I feel like contibuting to this thread and to all the little kids across our nation... and to teddy bears... Just "hOlLeR" at this kid. I don't care who it is. I'm just want to get shit done.

YO MILE.PEASNT:

If you ever see this, I'm done with that WISE piece. Well, I've been done for like a month already. I just never got it up y'know? I'm that lazy... I'll post it in a few. My friend is sending me my scanned flicks through AIM.

peace!

AMEK

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by DrSeusLives

Yo, does anyone want to battle me? I feel like contibuting to this thread and to all the little kids across our nation... and to teddy bears... Just "hOlLeR" at this kid. I don't care who it is. I'm just want to get shit done.

YO MILE.PEASNT:

If you ever see this, I'm done with that WISE piece. Well, I've been done for like a month already. I just never got it up y'know? I'm that lazy... I'll post it in a few. My friend is sending me my scanned flicks through AIM.

peace!

AMEK

Im down for a friendly one.

Oh, I thought you were battling someone else... Well, hit me up on AIM then. Y'know, to set the rules and stuff...

AIM >BboyxLonglegs

peace!

AMEK

Guest Propaganda

I will hit you up later then and we will descuss it. Im at class right now and we don't have chat privileges. (spelled wrong) LOL. I will be able to do two battles.

nice stuff riak.. im down to battle someone.. im not good haha.. but it'll give me somethin to do for sure.

:confused: when does this round end? is there a winner in the abort99 vs mileking battle? :confused:

Round 3

ROUND 3

Ciste v. Spellbound~~>

FaceOne v. Epic~~>

Kilo7 v. Zire~~> Alphabattle Z(6)

Ashby v.Geezspot

KING MILE v. Abort~~>Warfare~~~>

ActivRok v. Sofe~~>Awer~~~>

NOV 15 Deadline i guess since not 2 many people are even starting their works!

starz i thin you forgot about me and milton

judges are everyone... no comments on y you think who is better just vote

http://grm.m.walla.co.il/briefcase/00f3/s/h/a/n/i/z/a/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/r/200308091457198155/200310291215484334/bers.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00382207f00000015.jpg'>

milt no excuses if you better then me you can rock it with any letters can you ?

sure i have thos letters in my name but i but bers is a dude who posts here at the 12 oz if you look for it you'll find him and see nothing of mine is his

Guest Frost-BK

damn these both suck. . .J/K

If I had to pick it would be Virs because Milton's sketch has too mank kicks and extensions coming out of nowhere.

Guest Propaganda

I like that Hooka sketch dude. Im still not done with mines so I will have it posted by tommorow.

Frost BK,

Thanks for your vote, you're entitled to your opinion, whatever it may be, I just wonder if you could point out one of these "connections and kicks coming out of nowhere" so I could try to improve. Thank you...

Good day

Originally posted by Frost-BK

If I had to pick it would be Virs because Milton's sketch has too mank kicks and extensions coming out of nowhere.

]

i second that motion

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by JesusOnCoke

id like to try this "battle" thing... anyone interested?

Im ready to lose one.

Originally posted by Frost-BK

i feel bad posting with out my battle piece ... which is ready but i havent gotten to a scanner ... will seek one out soon. and post it asap.

well Virs has it. miltons just has too much stuff on it that hides the letter shape rather than adding to it. one example is the in the lower portion of the "b" the part of an arrow that i guess connects to the "e" takes away from the ease of reading the "B".

Originally posted by Milton

Fishy,

Just a few things make you a little too suspect for your vote to count. A) YOUR NAME IS FISHY. B) You follow Virs/Virus around from thread to thread and support whatever he says. C) You speak broken ebonics, with what seems to be a faint Hebrew accent. D) You have 3 posts. E) YOU HAVE 3 POSTS. F) You've been on here less than a week, and you're already voting. Virs, I can respect you winning a battle fairly, but the antics need to stop. If any mods see this, check it out.

HOLLER*

I know it sort of seems like I'm trying to question the votes cause I'm losing or whatever, but I could really care less about it, I accept criticism and praise equally, but it has to be fair and warranted. Vote how you all want to, it's not my choice, if Virs/Virus one than he won, but don't vote on bullshit. This is my last post regarding the battle, happy voting.

A) yea so wot i like eating fish B) i dun no virs and i dont follow him and wats ur point? C) if i was from israel i would blow you up D) when did post ever count for anything? and if ive been on the computer less time than you, i know less or something? i can understand u might think im virs mom or something but im not so... F) im only voting cause its very clear who wun cause ur style is weak... and to sum it all up if u got beef because of this post dont waste forum space email me wakcans@yahoo.com.au pce niggahs

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Milton

Fishy,

Just a few things make you a little too suspect for your vote to count. A) YOUR NAME IS FISHY. C) You speak broken ebonics, with what seems to be a faint Hebrew accent. D) You have 3 posts. E) YOU HAVE 3 POSTS. F) You've been on here less than a week, and you're already voting.