Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Propaganda

Let the word be "Hooka"

If you want full color I will end up using sharpies cause my Primas are not with me at this moment. Yea I will have it ready when you are ready I guess.

Yo, does anyone want to battle me? I feel like contibuting to this thread and to all the little kids across our nation... and to teddy bears... Just "hOlLeR" at this kid. I don't care who it is. I'm just want to get shit done.

YO MILE.PEASNT:

If you ever see this, I'm done with that WISE piece. Well, I've been done for like a month already. I just never got it up y'know? I'm that lazy... I'll post it in a few. My friend is sending me my scanned flicks through AIM.

peace!

AMEK

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by DrSeusLives

Yo, does anyone want to battle me? I feel like contibuting to this thread and to all the little kids across our nation... and to teddy bears... Just "hOlLeR" at this kid. I don't care who it is. I'm just want to get shit done.

YO MILE.PEASNT:

If you ever see this, I'm done with that WISE piece. Well, I've been done for like a month already. I just never got it up y'know? I'm that lazy... I'll post it in a few. My friend is sending me my scanned flicks through AIM.

peace!

AMEK

Im down for a friendly one.

Guest Propaganda

I will hit you up later then and we will descuss it. Im at class right now and we don't have chat privileges. (spelled wrong) LOL. I will be able to do two battles.