Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

kod is fuckin tight.He didnt bite any specific letters from AWR.

It looks a little like that but i think its the fill more than anything.

PS. shits hot but i just want to say that your r is too far away from your e.Thats just my of opinion..............

Originally posted by 0@Oct 13 2004, 11:01 PM

PS. shits hot but i just want to say that your r is too far away from your e.Thats just my of opinion..............

No problem dog...constructive criticism is always welcomed., I missed a lot of spots. no excuses doe..But when I was doin my 3D I didnt noticed I erased a lot of my lines...As a matter of fact my boy said the same thing but it was too late to fill up that gap...Just a sketch doe, u feel...lates...

hey and LukWatIcando, before u talk shit about CrmeXprssion maybe u should check out the ACE KREW THREAD. there are pictures of him up on trains and im pretty sure 1 or 2 on walls. and it loks the same as his paper shit...sry man, i do not think hes biting but yes his handstyle is weak

Guest Propaganda

enty,

that is why I only post in one thread. Mad weirdo's and shit nigga. I got some fresh steez but I can mail them to you if you want until scanner is bought.

SlydeZ

ALL CREATIONS EXIST

INSANE, u done wit the piece? ill post minez up tonight.

the ALMOST battle was due, i think ya should just start voting.

seriously, go to the ace krew thread, ull see some of my stuff. ull c how i developed my style, seriously. i neva had a great handstyle.

word to battle wit: LORDOE, INDEX.... ill think of some more later......

hey crmexpression...sry but i wnt have mine up today.....the reason is because i dnt have good markers so tomorw since theres no skool im going to my bois house and using his prismas...ill have it up tomrow in the afternoon or night, u can post urs naways cuz ull prolly woop my ass but w.e......peace

Originally posted by neVR.KAwt@Oct 15 2004, 02:02 PM

idk if its too late to vote or not.. but im voting for enter for all of em except for the PEN battle...!! -shytt is hOt!!

Thats what I'm saying.... Entyr is doing the damn thing. Gets my vote for all of them. And the black and white PEN battle I vote for Earo. Crazy shadow man!