Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Propaganda

Im Disqualified

Sorry the Techno and Ludwig battle I redraw cause couldn't get no flicks like suppose to this weekend. I apologize. Im gonna have to earn my own flicks I just learned. Im so heated.

WhyWrite, I like that techno. You put work into it. Latter down the road we will try again.

College sucks. :(

STARZ, I think I might have to drop out of that HOMER battle. I don't think I'll be getting my hands on those watercolor/acrylics very soon. I'm jobless again. :( Sorry for wasting time... But who knows, there's hope. If my Homer ain't up by Friday (Thursday is my final pay day) you can just forget about the whole thing... Sorry once again.

AND VANILLA NICE FOR THAT LUDWIG THROWUP.

Originally posted by HECZONER

oh my god.... you again...well I apologize all great moderator I can go into any thread and see comments like mine being made to other kids... simple, just look at a thread where someone NEW posted some new work and see how many "TAKE IT TO THE TOY THREAD" comments and quotes you get.... hey, you're the MOD you do what you have to! as far as my painting and you making me look like a jackass...well If you go to sleep tonight sayin... "MAN, AT ONE POINT I MADE THAT TOY HECZ FEEL LIKE A JACKASS" and in saying this phrase it puts you into a nice warm place before you pass out...well, by all means brotha... As far as me being an asshole well, I mean yeah I am... and??? how come you get to be a little girl about things and I cant be an asshole for no reason?

hahahaha :lol: you know the funny thing is....YOU'RE A TOY!!!! I stopped wasting my time on you but I can't help it. You know what's funny how you used to talk so much shit to everyone and then stopped as soon as you started painting in Chicago ....you know why? cause you fuckin suck you couldn't back up all your shit talk...I guess your ugly 3-d sketches weren't enough to back you up all you have is a bunch of big name writers who dicks you ride to always get you out of jams huh?How much dick did you have to ride to get there? It's so great to see how much you're on everyones nuts here too actually it's hilarious how much you are on everyones nuts i can run off and name all the guys dick's you suck you act like their little bitch and then try and come here and act high and mighty... then you come here to make fun of some kids who sketch when thats all you can do with your sloppy ass painting. :lol: Go back to wasting thousands of dollars on canvasses....how about you save all that money to move out your parent's house....oh and nice wallpaper in your room....queer

ps: and another thing you got no right laughing at that guys throw.....yours is a blobby piece of no style shit.....that one rocks the fuck out of yours....good day:D :lol: :lol: And how long have you been writing? OH THATS RIGHT! You've been writing about 6 years now haven't you and you certaintly don't got anything to show for it..... what maybe a few "pieces" with mando or revise on a train.... how much sucking up did you have to do to paint with them?