Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HECZ,

back to picking on little kids huh, you fucking sucker? didn't i already make you look like a big enough jack ass? do us all a favor and take your paint marker pieces back to PG. if i see another unecessary comment from you dissing some kid just to be an asshole, you're done here. no one needs that shit...especially not from someone that doesn't even paint, just fronts on the internet.

Originally posted by seeking

HECZ,

back to picking on little kids huh, you fucking sucker? didn't i already make you look like a big enough jack ass? do us all a favor and take your paint marker pieces back to PG. if i see another unecessary comment from you dissing some kid just to be an asshole, you're done here. no one needs that shit...especially not from someone that doesn't even paint, just fronts on the internet.

oh my god.... you again...well I apologize all great moderator I can go into any thread and see comments like mine being made to other kids... simple, just look at a thread where someone NEW posted some new work and see how many "TAKE IT TO THE TOY THREAD" comments and quotes you get.... hey, you're the MOD you do what you have to! as far as my painting and you making me look like a jackass...well If you go to sleep tonight sayin... "MAN, AT ONE POINT I MADE THAT TOY HECZ FEEL LIKE A JACKASS" and in saying this phrase it puts you into a nice warm place before you pass out...well, by all means brotha... As far as me being an asshole well, I mean yeah I am... and??? how come you get to be a little girl about things and I cant be an asshole for no reason?

Originally posted by dlokddlokd

o yeah and as for PAPA SMURF...muthafucka needs to quit talkn shit and battle me...ill show you a genuine ass whoopin boi!! the word is HORSE....thats right we're doin it bball style......due wednesday at midnight

Alrght "horse" it is then... gay fukn word but oo well just u and me!