Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
StarzAbove

Official Battle Thread

dayum dude.....wtf..give me some fucking tyme..at least 2 days...shyt..i have a life u kno.... but ima sketch it during school and color it today after it...ill have it posted by tonight or tomaro morning

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo, my bad dude. i just like to get battles done quick. is koo tho, take ur time, but no more than 2 dayz.

rasek, thats koo. have by 2night tho, ight? and i would like to battle u with a different word too, how bout that one?

Entyr

Ace Krew

Originally posted by jungleboogie

im joining to alar battle ok..? dr goe not replied yet i jus wanna battle so gimme a shout if its kool to join the alar battle...?:confused:

if u want ill take dr joe's spot, if not ill battle you with a different word :D

Guest Propaganda

Im here sucka!

Hey Vandelust, Give me one more extra day. Just so I can color it.

Entyre, haha give me a day as well fool. Matter fact I will do Blastoid. make it harder for me. LOL. Also Eb wants to battle and whoever else wants to join. The word is GATE. Whoever else wants to join lets do this. But this battle is for a like week long.

Re: Im here sucka!

Originally posted by Propaganda

Entyre, haha give me a day as well fool. Matter fact I will do Blastoid. make it harder for me. LOL. Also Eb wants to battle and whoever else wants to join. The word is GATE. Whoever else wants to join lets do this. But this battle is for a like week long.

if u do blastoid, ill do......blasted :P

and ill get in that GATE battle too

oNe

Originally posted by Dr.Goe

jungle matter of factr give me one more day....

What word are you doing? Because I'd really like to be embarassed. :rolleyes: :lol:

hey i'm new and i was wondering if i could get in on any unfinished battles or if anyone wanted to battle? i am ready to learn a heap from this.

rock on

That ALAR by PARA is dope but I have to go with ENTYR......he added a bit more funk!

ENTYR for ALAR

THIS for MEDIC

.......and I get some red X's for the other battles so I can't really vote on them.

yup.

idk guys..shutterfly is being gay on me and lust's nd vots stuff is on my shutterfly..try right clicking and show picture if not take the url::take more effort and time:::