Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

blah blah blah o well i guess i lost.haha ive only been writing for a year and kilo has been writing for 8 soo i think that the battle was sort of unfair.i would like a rematch with some1 equal to my skill level.hey i give mad props to kilo he is dope it was tight to battle him.and hey remember kids its all for fun!

You're a good sport dust. A+

I suppose it was a little unbalanced, but hell... there's always time for more.

Johndoe check your email or hit up mine. We're up next.

Originally posted by NOUM

hah! you wish..860 fell off years ago..your all still back there with windbreakers and mr rodgers neigborhood..haha..how bout you hop in this battle mr."860"..lol

hahaha...how about tuo and noum v.s. epik and dazer

203's v.s. the 860's.....

Originally posted by StarzAbove

Judges does your decision still stand KILO over DUST! The members love dust!!

are you for real?

I'm not cutting down dust because he did come with a nice outline,

but It's really up to the judges to decide. If it comes down to a draw,

we'll just have to do it again. Or maybe a 3-way battle with Johndoe.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

are you for real?

I'm not cutting down dust because he did come with a nice outline,

but It's really up to the judges to decide. If it comes down to a draw,

we'll just have to do it again. Or maybe a 3-way battle with Johndoe.

Nah dont worry KILO your officially in the second round

IM FUCKED !!!

all the folks i have set myself up to battle with have had issues. most recently POPASQUAT emailed me this bit.

I recently found myself in trouble with the law, and

asone of many punishments I have been ban from the

computer. I will not be responding to any emails or

inquiries online indefinitely. If you wish, you can

send me an email, but I will not be responding until

the ban is lifted. For those of you who know me

personally you can call my house for those of you who

don't, too bad.

I had only gotten an outline done .... anyone want to see it ?? i will post it if yall want.

Who am up against in round two?? whoever it is , will you be able to fully post your work ???? i want to feel i won by skills not default.

I recently found myself in trouble with the law, and

asone of many punishments I have been ban from the

computer. I will not be responding to any emails or

inquiries online indefinitely. If you wish, you can

send me an email, but I will not be responding until

the ban is lifted. For those of you who know me

personally you can call my house for those of you who

don't, too bad.

- max

(popasquat)

thats some fucking bullshit....maybe its true maybe its a lie to get out of all his battles.....but i finfished my fucking piece.....what a waste...i'll post it tommorow incase dickface poppa shit head shows up.....peace..i guess that makes me available for a battle.....who's next.....email me rsnupt82@yahoo.com

:mad:

i have an idea.....why don't we do battles by a schedule...i mean lets say zire n me have to be done in 2 days...lets say he wins...he battles next person and then they're battles in 2 days..and so on...like take a number and die type shit...except if u win...u battle the next one...cause this little i'll battle u but oh wait he emaild me too thing isn't werking out too godd...especially since everyones setting up on they're own rules type shit...its not very oraganized if u ask me....who's down?...ok so maybe i was sleeping on that zire eriz shit...lol...my bad...ne way....fuck it ...i'm pretty sure everyone here can whip up a piece in 2 days...thats more than enough time if u ask me...its a fucking scheduled battle not i'll do it when i decide....i'm rabbling on........ne way....who agrees?.....zire...ur up next baby....fuck wednesday...lets do this by monday.......battle werd stile.....:king:

Arson i like that idea a lot but the thing is many peeps just dont have the time to finished! cause of things like they arent all on all the time, they have girls,jobs,school,chores or what ever else they do! If that 2day thing happeneded the #1 complaint would be IF I HAD MORE TIME i could of done better and i dont want to here that excuse! I say we should just stick with th edeadlines all enties of round 1 due by AUG 12 then Round 2 by AUG 19(Maybe)

BUt i dunno its up 2 u people u want the 2 week deadline or the 2day deadline?

Hey starz, hows it goin man? I think that we should stick to the 2-week battle deadline. Like you said, some people have stuff that they need to do before they can have time to draw, and I don't think they should be penalized any more for it, you know? Also this gives people time to put out some really nice pieces. Basically you hit all the points. Just my opinion.

O Mei Shan vs Abort99 > plague (b&w)

ok im nervous now!!! bare with me im a toy , and have only been writing a couple of months but i wanted to enter, its all a learning curve eh guys. hot competition as i expected so props to all who have posted...here goes..a black and white piece, the word was PLAGUE

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/203680/abort99battle.jpg'>