Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Are yall serious????

You all gotta be joking. No offence to Neberz...

But it seems that we got some people on here voting who's votes really shouldn't matter....

No beef, just stating the facts mayne..

I would have to big up Scrop, and !2789! for putting in work and keeping it decent for a graff battle.

Neberz U looks like an O, the Y looks like a G...

There should be better judges judging this battle, cuz there is no fukin way I am gonna lose to that.

Are yall serious????

You all gotta be joking. No offence to Neberz...

But it seems that we got some people on here voting who's votes really shouldn't matter....

No beef, just stating the facts mayne..

I would have to big up Scrop, and !2789! for putting in work and keeping it decent for a graff battle.

Neberz U looks like an O, the Y looks like a G...

There should be better judges judging this battle, cuz there is no fukin way I am gonna lose to that.

....... i guess dog:o ......

well hey, fuck it man, you win some, you lose some. its just the internet, right?

but hey, i garauntee if you put the work u put into that Brake battle into every battle piece, you will basically dominate

thats the only way i see around this issue without being a jerk or being unfair to anyone, is that if you put 110%

into the battle to secure yourself the win that you believe you deserve, and that is directed to everyone, not optick alone

by doing that, it will hopefully scare the toys away to the toy battle thread, because there is no point of them entering

the battle here if they know they have no chance of winning, but if they think they can compare then they

will obviously try to compare... im just sayin... anyways, enough with the chit chat....

ANYWAYS, we still need more votes on the UNITY battle...

--------

2 NEW BATTLES:

Character Battle:

theme- TV

rules- anything goes, as long as it somehow has to do with a TV, be creative, but NO LETTERS, just character

due date- thursday sept 20, 10 pm usa central

-

Piece Battle-

word- "Glad"

rules- full color piece, no character

due date- wednesday sept 19, 10 pm usa central

-

if everyone wants we can also do a throwie battle in the meantime? thats up to yall...

and dont forget, more votes are needed to determine a winner for "unity"

peace

Very well put Q, But I dont think the toys will understand or listen.. They just like to get thrills out of battling. and its all good. So I guess I will start to dominate the toy battle thread then....

And take em all out and get some target practice. PM me if there is a real battle going on with top grade writers...And Home boy Neberz can keep the prize since the so-called dumbed down writers of this millinium like that, and think that real quality nikkas is played out...

Well, Its time for me to exile myself and go to the Toy battle and take lives, dignity and pride of them toys.... Its my fate:o

Toys love to follow me around and harrass me:o

What can I do?

Just be the betta man I guess.:o

Its time for me to have some adventures in Toy land.

Get ya weapons ready Toys.:lol: :lol:

Cuz I will be there and get in the amuzement park for free.

And ya toy security guards cant stop me.:lol:

Over and Out_

Vote goes to optick,

Neber had potential but the u does look like an o and

the y looks like another o with an arrow at the bottom,

scrop had potential as well, but looks like he could have done it more cleanly,

666 that character battle is fresh, ill be entering for sure

i vote optik... neber1z is looking hot but you really need to sort that T out,

but optiks right though... people with a more informed opinion should only be allowd to vote, yes everyone is entitled to there own opinion but some should keep it to themselves because it is not considered an educated opinion, but hey... its a public forum you can say what the fuck you want

ANYWAYS, we still need more votes on the UNITY battle...

--------

2 NEW BATTLES:

Character Battle:

theme- TV

rules- anything goes, as long as it somehow has to do with a TV, be creative, but NO LETTERS, just character

due date- thursday sept 20, 10 pm usa central

-

Piece Battle-

word- "Glad"

rules- full color piece, no character

due date- wednesday sept 19, 10 pm usa central

-

if everyone wants we can also do a throwie battle in the meantime? thats up to yall...

and dont forget, more votes are needed to determine a winner for "unity"

peace

bump