Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ya mean H?? lol oh well, still hot as hell man...

I'm still lovin a few pages back you wrote illuminati or illuminate or somethin like that in mad styles and shti, it was ill.

Anywayz... Paid man... my bad bout the New York shit, I never got to it. I dunno if you mind me doin a pretty sketchy one tonight within the next 15-30 minutes, but I'm gonna jsut post that up. Get a quick outline down, maybe just try freestylin it or somethin.... see what happens cu I feel like an ass for not startin the battle andnot even doin my shit.

Actually I might have to freestyle it just cuz I did that today for my friend... wrote I am so crazy... was gonna do I am so bored but changed my mind. Was mad fun so now I'm ina freestyle shit mood lol.

Anywayz i type too fuckin much and im gettin to work on some New york shit...

happy easter everyone, peace... 1

Guest NEO DOOM

For Psyco, I like the small wilder one on the bottom of Paid's and the character. This is pretty hot to but I vote for Paid. Lets start a new word, I wanna battle.

Battle against me and Koot....

I dunno if I'll make this have 3D and color and reenter it but for now this is it. Fear....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid112/p9cb58ee483de4b4c8ede94971ef81c28/f90bed21.jpg'>

and this is for the battle me and paid had although i never posted mine and everyone voted for paid without seein anyhtin else lol. Oh well his shit is way iller than mine anywayz... but heres mine. Was gonna just freestyle it but did the N and parts of the E and was like i am gonna forget that and did the rest with pencil then pen. Like the one above, no 3D, color or nothin... I'm lazy and don't bother doin that since you get the jyst of it without all that fancy shit.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid112/p148334907c0966bd7a1954d80e3d4625/f90bed18.jpg'>

so opinions are welcome and votes also... although eveyone basically voted for paid alreayd and koot doesnt have his shit up yet.