Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

actually it was 2 post's, a total of 4 sentence's, a quote, and a simple I did to shut his mouth... if your counting.... and pay attention, that remote's not ME(it was MYTH's entrythat I quoted!!! that was the guy who was dissing me....LOL it's mad ugly right?(you just proved my point...BTW

and why is everyone bashin' on me?? there's alot worse posting in this thread, so what's up with bullshit, and what's "outlandish" about challenging someone who is trying to dogg you?

I find it rather outlandish of you to respond to someone, saying they overreact, when you dont take the time to even know who did what? over react much... lol

Here's some free advice..... SIMPLE'S**** use em!!!!!

IMG_00032.jpg

Here's your own generic ass name, and it took longer to scan it than to draw it up too......... let's see your simple....

youre just full of jokes huh!? k.. let me put my thoughts together so i dont sound like im overeacting, nor stupid... plus i dont want to waste my time re reading what i wrote, and then having to add four other replies to something i could of just written once if i was paying attention.... First of all, Yes... i am sure this sketch took a shorter period of time than to scan it, some people have cheap ass scaners, or a cheap ass style, its all good, i dont care, and thanks for taking the tyme to "Draw" my name, it shows you really care, but you just fucking made yourself look bad, which i dont really care, but if youre saying you shouldnt belong in the toy battle, why post up a toy flick?! right?! anywho... im at school right now but ill shut your fucking mouth up when i get home, i got some shit for you.... and by the way its not a generic ass name.... a anmes a name and people have their own reasons why the choose that name... i got mine... as for that "peace treaty" for edoggg.. you might as well just said "SORRY" cuz that fucking drawing just made it worse, i dont know if she can count it as an apology... hahaha... but thats just me... anywho, im done... ill post some shit up later... if your dumb ass has some questions, dont hesitate to ask me...

people sometimes get biting and influence confused
Being influenced is one thing but biting an entire style is another....Maybe you should have chewed a little more and it wouldn't have been so noticable....Everyone is on the Seventh Letter dick right now and their style is very recognizable...So it's easy to see who you're biting.

quit YOUR bickering suburb boy, im talking about your Fortune peice

im not bickering, im just posting my shit while everyone else sits back and makes comments about me, and thats cool you assume i live in the suburbs haha this is over the internet so im pretty sure you have no idea where i live, but anyways i will have that five sketch up soon, no color just outline, so u better back up ur claim and burn me!:eek:

:lol: :lol: haha ur a stupid bitch:lol: :lol: is this really what you do all day.. enter sketch battles online?

thats really cool. i wanna be just like you!

what's that? you live with your folks in a 4 story house with views? damn your the coolest kid on the block!

i bet you've never picked up a can in your life sonn:eek:

:lol: :lol: haha ur a stupid bitch:lol: :lol: is this really what you do all day.. enter sketch battles online?

thats really cool. i wanna be just like you!

what's that? you live with your folks in a 4 story house with views? damn your the coolest kid on the block!

i bet you've never picked up a can in your life sonn:eek:

u dont me, ur acting fucking immature, i could say ur a rich asian fat kid who lives in bevery hills who also sits around all day on 12 oz making comments about people that he does not know and will never know, but is that true? how the fuck do I know i dont know you, u dont know me or what i do or where I live, grow up. Ive had some free time lately so ive just been fucking around on here I never usually post shit.