Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Yellow Feets

I. But whataver the word is, let's make it an outline. No colors. Because I have shit.

alright, thats cool, haha i dont got no markers either, i got friggin.. pencil crayons, i hate them. i want some prismacolors. gotta get that shit soon.

aryte so umm the word is? pick out of these three?

SANE

MEDIC

REST

? is that cool?

I'm cool with Medic. Let the due date be this Sunday.

alright, MEDIC is the word. can we make the due date monday? some of my weekend is hectic. and also. STRAIGHT pencil, no pen, no colour. lets see what we can get with just pencil.

can i get in on that Medic battle??

Fine. Your the last one to join the battle. I don't want like six people to join in. That's painfully retarded... (The more people, the more flicks. The more flicks, the more time it takes to load. I'm on dial-up.) Anyways, it's an outline battle. No colors and the whole thing is due monday. I'll try to get mine up Sunday though.

And I don't think it matters whether or not the shit will be in pen or pencil. I'll do mine in pen because my scanner is weak and it can't pick up my pencil sketches well. So... I guess it's up to you.

bye.

Xipe wins..

:lol: I can understand losing to Xipe in the west battle but for me not to get a vote an activerok gets one:lol: The original battle was a one and half hour battle between me and neo doom..He would have killed me but never entered his piece..I spent a little over an hour on mine I know the shit isnt that great but seriously stop with the favortism..Shit I have eyes too neither me or activrok should have gotten a vote..My vote is for Xipe.:o

Re: Xipe wins..

Originally posted by not_like_you

:lol: I can understand losing to Xipe in the west battle but for me not to get a vote an activerok gets one:lol: The original battle was a one and half hour battle between me and neo doom..He would have killed me but never entered his piece..I spent a little over an hour on mine I know the shit isnt that great but seriously stop with the favortism..Shit I have eyes too neither me or activrok should have gotten a vote..My vote is for Xipe.:o

are you serious? is this kooter? why dont you just keep your trap shut man, you know not what you speak of. if you decide to respond to this i'll tell you one hundred and one reasons why your piece didnt get a vote. thank you, and come again.

-Wake a.k.a ActivRok

You do know we said the due date was Monday right? Early submission.... Hmmm... Well, my shit will be up sunday. I'm too lazy to sketch.

-bitch

yeah well, i had time on my hands, i skipped school today.

what ever fool.

Originally posted by ActivRok

are you serious? is this kooter? why dont you just keep your trap shut man, you know not what you speak of. if you decide to respond to this i'll tell you one hundred and one reasons why your piece didnt get a vote. thank you, and come again...

-Wake a.k.a ActivRok

please explain, because yours wasn't any better than mine...true, you can burn me on a regular basis but that west piece you did was the worst one out of the bunch..besides you weren't even in the battle...come again.:lol:

Re: what ever fool.

Originally posted by not_like_you

please explain, because yours wasn't any better than mine...true, you can burn me on a regular basis but that west piece you did was the worst one out of the bunch..besides you weren't even in the battle...come again.:lol:

wait wait sombody who has been writing for 3 months has an opinion??? I'm far from a great writer, but wakes sketch has alot more going for it than your little wack handstyle with a 3D.