I am an Alcoholic.

doggy jones

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and the AA shit is not converting to christianity i go like once a week because it helps to hear that other people are having success after not drinking..i have never heard the word jesus once...god yes...there is talk of god but it is in an individual faith based way. i dont follow the steps i just go to get some support from those who are in situations like mine.

Co-signed - as well as chicks with low self esteem

" At the moment we are trying to put our lives in order. But this is not an end in itself. Our real purpose is to fit ourselves to be of maximum service to God...

The Big Book, 3rd Edition, William G. Wilson, Chapter 6, Into Action, page 77. "

Yeah they aren't trying to convert you at all.

People who need AA to quit drinking are the same people who need the bible to tell them what's right and wrong...

I'm good.

" At the moment we are trying to put our lives in order. But this is not an end in itself. Our real purpose is to fit ourselves to be of maximum service to God...

The Big Book, 3rd Edition, William G. Wilson, Chapter 6, Into Action, page 77. "

Yeah they aren't trying to convert you at all.

People who need AA to quit drinking are the same people who need the bible to tell them what's right and wrong...

I'm good.

the idea of GOD is not converting...unless you are an atheist

you obviously are not alcoholic...a group like AA helps people to quit because some people cant do so on their own

no diss just saying, that a GOD can be Allah or Jehovah or nature or whatever it is not automatically Jesus christianity etc

the state makes you go to AA? that is news to me.

maybe if you have a DUI, but a lot of people CHOOSE to go.

and i dont know anyone who becomes addicted to AA meetings, my new addiction is $$$ and lifting weights...

God and jesus and Allah and Jehovah and nature are all the same, trust me there are some differences.

but it sounds like your an expert, have you even been to an AA meeting?

i got all hammed the other day during the day, and ended up kicking it with my little cousin and his friends getting into trouble again and donig petty high school crime, tagging on buses and shit.

dumbass shit, i miss the old days but i gotta move on. being a bad influence on the younger kids too.

Archived