-OLA IS SWEEPING THE NATIONOLA

mr_president

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<span style='color:black'> Please live asked once nicely abouit stoppin onvce with the ola cuz iu come tom this site too much as it is amd i said ola in front of this girl i was tryna talk to0 and she was like "What did you just say to me?" This shit is ruinin the game that i have. Please, God, stop; Thats all i really want. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase stop this shit before i can never get pussy aagaain. </span>

Originally posted by mr.yuck

<span style='color:black'> Please live asked once nicely abouit stoppin onvce with the ola cuz iu come tom this site too much as it is amd i said ola in front of this girl i was tryna talk to0 and she was like "What did you just say to me?" This shit is ruinin the game that i have. Please, God, stop; Thats all i really want. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase stop this shit before i can never get pussy aagaain. </span>

this is 12oz, not live journals dot comola...

you cant miss game that you never hadola....

HOLLA

Originally posted by space base

Yuck is drunk.

yessss. shit happen s . what the fuck! Game i neeer had OLA? Dont confuse me for tyou . All im sayin is please stop with this shit so that i can continue to go aout anpubkc and contineu to talk to cute girls with out loking like a complete lasshole. Yess i had many girls give me that look tonigt. Plus the girls i was with were haitn as ewll but what are you gona do. They are cute too. :FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRT: