pen 1

DEITY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest infared

im not going to lie, most of the people i run with hate pen and shine, but ive always had a respect for that dude. shine too. it takes a man with serious balls to run shit that much when the entire city is out to diss you. pen has never dissed any shit of mine and i wont diss any shit of his. respect.

Guest FACELIFT

I beg to differ:

I thinks Pen's handstyle is pretty real. Yes it's hard to read. Could it use some work? Yes. But I got a feeling he's doing it so people purposely can't read what he writes. I might be wrong and I don't know him so I can only guess, but half these nerds in here have no idea what a PEN tag looks like. I think that's a great way to go about it. If most people can't read that stuff, then what makes you think that anyone keeping tabs on graf can read it. I kind of like that philosephy. I also dont hear too many people hate on him. The only hating i hear is the hating on this pathetic, fascist site where people get tossed for giving their opinions.