Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DEITY

pen 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Truely disappointing. I hope it was at least Pen from upstate NY. I haven't seen anything from him in a while but really a dope style. Anyone who can fill in with flix please do.

yo crave thats pen frm ny right good flicks i went 2 ny in dec n jan and pen 1 was really killing shit awsome stuff fellas dmc wat a coinkidit huu orlando

HOW MANY PUSSY ASS, HOLLOW ROCKIN, SPOT JOCKIN, FAKE ASS WANNA BE THUG, DRUNK OFF A FORTY THINK YOU A MAN, THEN PASS OUT, DUMB ASS, TWO FACE, FAT FUCKS,WOULD NEVER KNOW YA REALLY LIVED IN THIS CITY CUZ I DON'T SEE YOUR SHIT RUNNIN, NEVER REALLY SMASHED A ROOF TOP IN YOUR LIFE, NO LEAVING YOUR NAME WHEN YOU TRY TO RAGG ME, POSEN WITH THE HEAT BUT WHEN I CATCH YOU, YA'LL ONLY TOTEN BOX CUTTERS, RUNNIN TO THA COPS WHEN YA GET SERVED, CRYIN TO THA DA, ONLY GOING OVER A REAL NIGGA WHEN HE'S LOCKED UP, TOY ASS MUTHA FUCKAS DOES IT TAKE TO TRY AND STOP THIS NIGGA FROM GETTIN HIS FROM STATE TO STATE TO STATE? DAMN! :lol: AND I'M STILL HOLDIN.... SO RUN AND TELL ALL FRIENDS TO COME TRY ME, YA FAKE FUCKS.:lol: :lol: :lol: PEACE TO ANYBODY OUT THERE DOIN THERE OWN THING AND NOT HATEN ON THE NEXT NIGGA.

Pen1 is rippin' shit. I took some train through nyc a minute ago and saw a bunch of hotspots as far as the train goes...Commuter train. Yea. He wrecks shit. More flicks of his shit are needed if this thread is to do anything..Some of the Rotinfester shit, too. I wish I had some to do justice!