pen 1

DEITY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HOW MANY PUSSY ASS, HOLLOW ROCKIN, SPOT JOCKIN, FAKE ASS WANNA BE THUG, DRUNK OFF A FORTY THINK YOU A MAN, THEN PASS OUT, DUMB ASS, TWO FACE, FAT FUCKS,WOULD NEVER KNOW YA REALLY LIVED IN THIS CITY CUZ I DON'T SEE YOUR SHIT RUNNIN, NEVER REALLY SMASHED A ROOF TOP IN YOUR LIFE, NO LEAVING YOUR NAME WHEN YOU TRY TO RAGG ME, POSEN WITH THE HEAT BUT WHEN I CATCH YOU, YA'LL ONLY TOTEN BOX CUTTERS, RUNNIN TO THA COPS WHEN YA GET SERVED, CRYIN TO THA DA, ONLY GOING OVER A REAL NIGGA WHEN HE'S LOCKED UP, TOY ASS MUTHA FUCKAS DOES IT TAKE TO TRY AND STOP THIS NIGGA FROM GETTIN HIS FROM STATE TO STATE TO STATE? DAMN! :lol: AND I'M STILL HOLDIN.... SO RUN AND TELL ALL FRIENDS TO COME TRY ME, YA FAKE FUCKS.:lol: :lol: :lol: PEACE TO ANYBODY OUT THERE DOIN THERE OWN THING AND NOT HATEN ON THE NEXT NIGGA.

Pen1 is rippin' shit. I took some train through nyc a minute ago and saw a bunch of hotspots as far as the train goes...Commuter train. Yea. He wrecks shit. More flicks of his shit are needed if this thread is to do anything..Some of the Rotinfester shit, too. I wish I had some to do justice!

Guest FACELIFT

BIG UP PEN!!!!

Keep doing your thing. I bet half these fools wouldn't even recognize a PEN tag if they saw it!!! WE DO THOUGH!!!! bigs!!! NYC is Dead...

Originally posted by DEITY

GO FUCK YOUR MUTHA, RAGG ME, THEN COME SEE ME BITCH!.... YOU CAN GET IT TOO.

Its just an honor to get ragg by JA,i doubt you bit him,at least thats really shameless to start a thread on himself but who knows,,keep cool doe..i mean humour..:rolleyes:

ja?:lol: Don't make me laugh. I heard he went over PEN in ny. He goes over anybody that's getting up and getting the fame he once had, real loser shit. He did it to Saber out in L.A. and alot of other writers that are way more creative then him. New York is full of washed up old niggas that hit a few trains back in the day and think there still up.:o It's sad. I know for a fact that PEN had that crew xtc on there knee's for years over some spot some nigga's bitch went over him on. Guess who that was? and where are the two love birds now? I guess all the writers PEN has beef with sucked a bunch'a dicks and earned enough money to buy there savior (ja) a plane ticket to take a few of his spots while he was in jail, so what. The funny shit is listening to all you bitches getting all wet over it. I'm sure PEN still has more fill-ins in dope spots than you ever will. AN as far as this post, it's about time THE REAL KING OF THE BRONX GOT SOME LIGHT, KEEP IT COMING.

Archived